View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Dec-16-03, 18:25

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi guys, time just seems to escape me these days I have to take DD to her Choir Concert in a few minutes so I don't have much time. I did manage to go to the Gym last night and did a 45 minute workout, 25 cardio 20 weights. I have been eating ok but retaining water like crazy. I drank a 44 oz diet pepsi, usually keeps me in the bathroom every 5 minutes and I have only gone once since I drank it! I also have that beached whale feeling as well

Went to doctor today, 3 HOURS PAST MY APPOINTMENT!!! My appt was at 1015 and I didn't get back to work until almost 2pm. She gave me a referal to my Gyn and also did a bunch of lab work and had it sent to him so he will have it when I go to see him. She thinks it is just pre-menopause but I would like his opinion just the same.

Driving here is getting to be absolutely rediculous! It is enough to drive you mad. All of the produce you are all enjoying comes from here this time of year. This means that our city is wall to wall trucks. Add the trucks to the 50,000 snow birds that are all over 70 and you take you life into your hands everytime you get behind the wheel. I was almost hit 3 times today and it is like this everyday. They pay no attention when changing lanes, trucks cut you off left and right.......CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!

Can you tell I am a bit frustrated?