#10   ^
Old Tue, Dec-16-03, 18:22

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Bawdy:
Glad you are enjoying the bowflex.

I'm feeling stronger and don't hurt as much when I pick things up - my weight limit is still 10 lbs. until after Jan 1 - but I have forgotten a few times lately and it hasn't hurt. I didn't eat well today - nibbled all day - tummy wasn't feeling well - hubby had a 24 stomach bug on Sunday so.... I ate a large dinner, but I still don't feel so hot.

As for my numbers - they are similar to my numbers back in July and August except more calories are coming from fat and less from protein - something Orion at eatprotein.com and my endo advised me to do for the KUD. For some reason - the docs are baffled - I seem to be tolerating lower carb amounts since the surgery. The endo thinks it is possible the swollen scar tissue was somehow interferring with my pancreatic function (part of it was near the pancreas) and this may be why I'm doing better. My ketone levels have stayed remarkably consistent since I started eating again - more so than they ever did before. I have the go ahead to drop my carbs slowly if I want - I did it a few days and my ketones did not go up!

I went out to FitDay to be sure about the numbers and that I had entered the foods correctly. It seems to be. Here's a link to my FitDay info - it is very incomplete for the period when I was ill -- the special drinks and liquid diet foods weren't available in the FitDay database.
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/Public...?Owner=FatLady3

Mixed nuts have about the same stats with or without peanuts - I use the nuts without peanuts because hubby doesn't like peanuts. Macadamia nuts are OK - I'm not crazy about them.

Elaine:
Sorry to hear PITA is coming and going -- I did that in between whooshes.

Rob:
I've been picking on others with my PhotoShop skills -- bet you are grateful. NE Jersey - I dated a guy from there for a while. Looks like you tummy troubles are over given your menu.

Edited to include:
Shelley:
Glad you had a good day in Rapids and hope the DS's performance goes well tonight.

Where are our missing members.