View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Dec-16-03, 16:06

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

I'm back. Finished the full pyramid upper-body workout.

Menus have been pretty good lately. Trying to eat a little more. I made that broccoli/cauliflower salad on Sunday, and have been having two (2-cup) servings each day. With all the fiber, there shouldn't be any "backlog" problems for a while!

How's everyone? I got cable internet hooked up today. Man, is it fast! Next I need to get someone out here to set up a wireless network so that we can run my desktop, my laptop, DH's desktop, and DH's laptop all on the Internet at the same time. I need a wireless router and some cards. Technology is great . . . as long as someone else sets it up and it works every time!

Elaine, sorry about that PITA. I have the same problem, except with a 5-pound chunk rather than a 1-pounder.

Orang, how are you feeling lately? Getting your strength back? Your calories and other numbers are lower than you were getting before. How is it working for you? 40 ECC is not much for you. How's the ketone level? Did you forget to include lunch in your menu? 40 ECC sounds like a lot for the food you have listed.

Another question. Whenever you mention mixed nuts, you always specify no peanuts. Why? Do you not like them? Do you avoid them because they're a little higher in carbs? Do you like Macadamia nuts? I often have a handful in the evening (works out to be around 1 ounce or so).

Hmmmm. Just call me "Bawdy of 1,000 Questions."