View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Dec-05-03, 00:51

Plan: CAD
Stats: 171/146.0/133 Female 5'4" and 1/4
BF:
Progress: 66%

I guess I don't have anything to lose by doing CAD...I'm only losing my mind on Atkins. My measurements *might* be a little smaller in the waist area, but nowhere else, and for all I know I'm just pulling the tape measure tighter than before

Even if I managed somehow to convince myself to keep going with Atkins, I don't seem to be the type who can bounce back from a "cheat" and I *know* I'll be eating carbs over Christmas at my sister's wedding, like the cake for example, and some champagne. So perhaps I'd be better off just going on CAD right now so that I can plan for holiday parties and even have some eggnog ^_^

Today was bad, though. My depression got the better of me, and I went out alone for my birthday dinner, and ate an unbalanced RM. Which would have been okay, except I then went and got some candy corn (my secret weakness) and krispy kreme. So I went over my hour limit.

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day. I think I've gotten the "candy store" syndrome stuff out of the way now. I bought some fruit and ice cream to have on hand for RM.

Thanks for the advice and the help