#4   ^
Old Mon, Nov-24-03, 20:44
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

Hi Xena,
I love your idea! My goal is of which I've completed one day is to be cheatfree and to walk everyday for 115 days. It gets dark in Cali pretty early, by 5 so my biggest problem is getting up early enough during the week to do it. I also work out at the gym but am hoping that doing the walking will add a little extra burn and I need to relax.

I usually walk on a trail that is inbetween home and work, so its really convenient. Where do you do your walking? Is the weather nice where you are? I recently discovered Kangeroo Island, it is my dream to visit although the tickets are pricey. The cheapest I could find were $1400 to get to Adelaide. This might be a dumb question but.. I've heard there are some nasty snakes in Australia. Are they so numerous that you have to watch for them where you are? There are tons of rattlesnakes where I walk, and I watch constantly although their supposedly dormant this time of year.

Today I walked 3 miles in 58min. I tried increasing my mileage to 5miles recently but everytime I did it I had so much pain in my ankles and knees and everywhere that I dropped down to 3 for a while.

Take care. I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow!