View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Nov-24-03, 08:26

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 185.5/162/154 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Canned whipped cream is our favorite condiment. Reddi Whip is not my first choice. Some of the store brands actually show as 0 carbs (which is the same as less than 1 carb but makes me feel better) and taste better. We do love the chocolate Redi Whip. Buy it when it's on sale and eat it like a pudding with a little coconut on top.

Lots of people make their own whipped cream but the problem for me is the making part. Homemade whipped cream also has carbs and probably more that my canned stuff because there is so much less air in it, look at the difference in denseness (unless you but an aeresol thingy but I have too many kitchen things to fit in my small kitchen now). Canned whipped cream is so much easier. I use it several times most days. Would be a real pain to be making whipped cream and cleaning up the beaters and bowl several times a day.

Sometimes I think people make this woe too difficult and that could lead to frustration in the long run. I try to avoid Frankenfoods - limited bars, no shakes but I can't give up my canned whipped cream!