#1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-24-03, 09:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 191/178/115 Female 5'3"
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 17%
Default New Here & Just Starting My Atkins Journey

Hello everyone!

I started Atkins on Oct 20th and already feel soooo much better in terms of my energy level and overall well-being. I truly believe that I am addicted to high carb foods and sugar. But oddly enough I haven't craved them these past few days as much as I had feared I would.

These Low-Carber forums are a God-send, and I have started my journal. I also keep a journal at Atkins.com and here at home to keep track of my meals/net carb intake.

You all are so supportive of one another, and I am happy to meet all of you.

Alittle info about myself...I am 36 years old, a SAHM and I also sell parttime on ebay for some extra income. I have been overweight since the birth of my daughter 7 years ago. Prior to that my average weight was never more than 115-120 lbs. I look in the mirror, and feel like a big puffed-up version of my old self. I choose the Atkins Nutrional Approach because it is so strict and makes so much sense. I think that writing down every little thing that you eat and drink is so helpful in staying on track. The journal that I have started here helps me to sort through the day and my feelings.

Keep up the great work everyone! I am so happy to be here and starting my new WOL & WOE!

Take care!
Ann
Sponsored Links