View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Oct-09-03, 05:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/152/145
BF:
Progress: 80%

no matter what you should have lost water weight because the supply of glycogen should be diminished by now. There are so many things that can prevent weight loss, but getting an idea of what you have been eating is as important as the water and carb count you have done. Can you post what you ususally eat?
Also, have you had your thyroid checked and are you on any medications?
Truth is going by how stuff wears on you is most important and two inches is nothing to scoff at!
My personal experience had me not losing after a month and once I used fitday and reread Atkins I realized I was eating a sauce of butter almost every day and that my calories were way too much for me to lose. In the menu section of Atkins he said that you shouldnt have a butter sauce more than once or twice max a week! I had not caught that fact on my first read! I thought since there were no carbs in it how could it hurt to have a butter sauce? That was not explained in the once sentence statement but once I cut out the butter sauce I started losing about 500 calories a day and weight on the scale!