View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Oct-05-03, 16:59

Plan: Atkins'
Stats: 165/120/110 Female 4'9"
BF:40/26.3/23
Progress: 82%
Default possible medication problem?

Hi, I work lifting all day and it takes a tole on my back from time to time. I sometimes get put on meds for it and I was given mobicox (a med for inflamation, pain, and also used for migrains),1 tablet for 10 days a couple weeks ago, it didn't get rid of the back problem, lessoned it a bit but I was still in a lot of pain and stiffness. So now the doctor has given me 20 more capsuls of it along with 20 days of Gen-cyclobenzaprine (a muscle relaxant), also 1 a day but taken with the mobicox and both make me drowsie along with dry mouth. Plus he gave me tylenol 3 with codeine. I just started taking them last night, so I've only had 2 dosages so far, but just taking the two pills together, without the tylenol, makes me extremely drowsie and light headed and very dry mouthed. This is a side effect that I'm supposed to experience for the first couple days but I am thinking it isn't supposed to be as suvier as I am getting it. I had to go to bed early last night because I thought I would fall asleep standing. And when I took it today the same thing happened, I was so week and dizzy I had to take a nap. Could this be because I don't have enough food in my stomach? I'm not extremely hungry so I don't eat much and try to drink a lot of water. I am possitive I wont be able to work like this so I may have to only take the meds at night. The pharmasist said I could take the mobicox once a day at night so I may try that during the week. What do you all think? I know your not doctors here, just wondering if any one else has had a similar problem.
also can't speak to my doctor other than Monday's or Thursday's because he works in Montreal on the alternating days.
I only use the tylenol when I really need it.
Sponsored Links