#1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-16-03, 09:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins / Low sodium
Stats: 322.5/275/125 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 24%
Talking Woohooooo!!!!!

Well, I finally had a loss. I'm down exactly 3 pounds, which means I have lost - in total: 80 POUNDS!!!!!!

I was very discouraged last week, and I hung in, knowing I would see a loss. Sometimes it is difficult when you seem to be stuck at the same weight for awhile - I am basically only 10 pounds to the good since the end of May, including this 3 pounds. How frustrating!!

But for others that are struggling, just realize that even if you are losing slowly for now, chances are you will speed up. From the time I started losing weight, between June-September last year, I lost 40 pounds, and had a long stall until February, gaining & losing the same 10 pounds. Then, I lost 30 pounds within a 2 1/2 month time frame before this long stall, in which I lost only 10 pounds since the end of May. Bodies are strange sometimes, and may need time to adjust. Keep it up, and it will come. They add up, even if slowly, and if I had just quit during that time, chances are I would be back at 322 right now. I try to keep it all in perspective.

Thanks for being here for me, and I am ever grateful I found this site.

Diana
Sponsored Links