#1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 17:48
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins and Curves
Stats: 175/171/145 Female 5'6
BF:28%
Progress:
Default My Low Carb Diet

I have done the Atkins,Sugar Buster,Susanne Somers,most out there. I liked the 12 day diet because I could have my grapefruit, I do miss fruit, so now I follow a Curves diet. It is a program for carb-sensitive people or calorie-sensitive. I am the carb. It is very close to Atkins and the others except I can have a free shake once a day. My carbs are less then 20 for 2 weeks and then I will graze around 25-30. I have cottage cheese 1/2 cup with strawberries, or eggs and bacon, sausage etc.for breakfast, (the meats are free as on Atkins.) The lunches and dinners are simular, 6 meals each day, that is 3 with 3 snacks. My milkshake is made with vanilla soymilk and I use Equal and frozen strawberries. I never thought I would drink soy milk but the mixture is delicious. So that is my diet and I exercise, when I want any starch at all, I just count it in my carbs for the day. I would rather have the real thing in a small amt. seldom, then never eat any amount. WalMart sells the book for Curves if anyone is interested and it has exercises to do at home. I do not advertise the Curves program, just the book. Have a good day. Susan 60 years old 180/171/145 Trying all diets for 5 years
Sponsored Links