View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-03, 06:36

Plan: atkins
Stats: 230/161.2/146 Female 5ft 6in
BF:yep, sure have !!
Progress: 82%
Question little bit confused.... please help!!

Hi

Im currently on day 6 of the Atkins diet and so far all is going really well ( although I really have taken far to much of a liking to double cream in my coffee and on my SF jelly ).

I have been reading through all your posts especially the ones relating to what you can drink with vodka( well a girl has to get her priorities right!!) I noticed that you were all talking about diet drinks that you couldnt have because they contained certained sweetners. Well.... thats where im confused , why cant use drink these, what problems can they cause? Its not a huge issue for me cos Im too busy drinking all my water, but there will come a time, especially after I have finished induction that Im likely to want these type of drinks, so I need to know what my options are.....

Secondly , am I ok to eat corned beef on induction (on the tin it was 0.3g of carbs per 100g) so I think its ok but I just want to check becuase corned beef isnt want you can usually eat loads of ( Im still getting my head round what I can eat and what I cant - its bizzare)

Finally, very intested to read all your posts re the Ketosis Test Strips, I too was refused them in Boots ( she was a right snotty witch) but my local chemist ordered some in for me no questions asked !!

Roll on friday, so I can weigh myself and see the results of week 1

Thanks for your help and hope to catch up with some of you soon.

Lisa
Sponsored Links