Yo-Yo

Plan: Lighter Life
Stats: 284/234/167 Female 5 foot 10 inchs
BF:yes very!!!
Progress: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAnne
Hi Lynda

Glad to hear that you are feeling better today. With all the bad press about Atkins and the low carb way of life it is easy to blame that when it is not the culprit.

When I went through the first stages of the menopause last year someone wanted to blame my lack of energy and other symptoms on my diet, but I knew that having been healthy for 7 months on it that that was not the cause.

Glad you are increasing your carbs. You may find you get a whoosh to go with it!

Thanks for your reply Anne
I know what you mean I suppose it easy to use the diet as a whipping boy (the culprit!!) I know when I first started the diet I did feel quite sick but I got over it and felt great!! So it could be so many different aspects It could even be my gastric bypass reacting to the change in foods.
I have decided to try increasing my carbs to see how that goes but one way or the other Im not giving this diet up, (even though I have days where I feel I could) Ive lost 17lbs in the space of three weeks, and to me that is bloody good going!! It may very well start to slow but as long as I dont shoot up by loads, I am quite happy.
I will be even happier if the woosh fairy pops in to see me sometimes!!!