View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, May-28-03, 12:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 175/171.8/150
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Is this normal?

I'm on the 9th day of induction... When I started the diet I felt as if I couldn't get enough to eat.. I never felt full...

Today I've noticed that I haven't really felt that hungry at all.. The last couple of days actually.. I've been sticking to the plan with the exception of one Cafe' Mocha that I had last night.

Is this normal? Perhaps my body is just getting used to not having carbs to keep me full? It's very unusual because I was enjoying that feeling that my stomach was always running and now I feel like it's kind of at a stand still? I haven't weighed since Tuesday because I don't want to be discouraged by fluctuation. I had lost when I weighed on Tuesday by my Ketostix did not turn pink.. Is there any other way to test to see if I am still in Ketosis or maybe I'm eating some kind of hidden carb that is throwing me off? ?? I'm a little confused.. Maybe even discouraged at this point but I'm not going to quit.. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens next time I get on the scale..
Sponsored Links