#15   ^
Old Fri, May-23-03, 16:44
Registered Member

Plan: south beach
Stats: 245/261/180 Female 63
BF:
Progress: -25%

joygo

i am also resistant i started lc induction in march and didn't loose any my name thing over there says i lost 3 pounds but what it doesn't say is that i went up 8 pounds during the 4 weeks i did induction that is when i found this websight and i thought i could figure out what is wrong with me

well i am still trying and thought i would try a fat fast this morning and was looking for some one who may have had success well i got a nice answer to my post from someone who sounded experienced and read the journal i started back in april

she said [AngelaR] if i would post my menu that they would look at it and see where i can improve my induction
another left a post saying i wasn't getting enough calories and i was also getting about 1200 caleries which i understand is what the fat fast is but i totally blew induction if i was supposed to get more than 1200 calories.

i would like to visit your journal but couldn't locate through search did you start one. please feel free to read mine open to any help i can get
hope to hear from you

talkercise