Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   In need of a Buddy who has 100+..... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=113330)

Chantel30 Wed, Jun-11-03 18:21

In need of a Buddy who has 100+.....

okay now I have been heavy off and on and off and on most of my life (except for maybe a year, and I was still in a size 20 but I was happy with myself) and I do not have any children so I can not blame having a child for the size that I have become. :(

I just really need a person to help me with this Atkins/ Low carb Life change. I am not married, nor do i have a husband, I just need someone have I can occasionally give advise to or an encouraging word (or two) and vice versa. :)

Someone who is a new member or older memeber ( who knows there way around this forum ) I just want to have someone I has as much to lose as myself because I will be here for a LONG WHILE :eek:

And those who have lost 75+ pds. Please let this Morbidly Obese woman have some advice
thanks for visiting!!!!!!!! :D

motis Wed, Jun-11-03 19:12

There is a whole section for the "Triple Digits Club" that is for people that need to lose 100+ lbs. I've read a few stories and advice over there and it is EXTREAMLY helpful and inspirational. I encourage you to check it out. :)

~Angi~

SubwayGirl Wed, Jun-11-03 20:12

Buddy

Hi Chantel!

That is my sister's name.

I am a relatively new member and would love to have a low carb buddy! You and I are at about the same weight and have the same goal weight! I too, have been heavy most of my life.

These forums have a wealth of information and everyone is very supportive. I spend a lot of time just cruising through past messages to learn more.

Michelle

Chantel30 Thu, Jun-12-03 04:20

Great

I would love to have you as my buddy I have not read your journal nor your profile but I will put you on my buddy list and we can send one another messages or what ever. I came on here this morning to just check my messages but now i have to get ready for work. I will be one here later today!!!!!

OH!!!!!!!!! I know your sister must be a great person she has such a wonderful Name :agree: :agree: :agree:

SubwayGirl Thu, Jun-12-03 18:26

I know I know-I need to start my journal. I do not know why I have not done that-I really think it would be another support tool! Hope you have fun at work-the weekend is almost here. I will add you to my buddylist too.

Michelle

Chantel30 Thu, Jun-12-03 18:37

DANG GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have already lost LOTS of weight what are you doing?:confused:

Any advice for me who on DAY FOUR :daze: and it has been a bad day but I did not cheat :cheer:

gotaloseit Sat, Jun-14-03 16:44

Hi,

Stop by my journal for a chat, I'm always glad to talk. I however can say in part that having a kid helped my pack on a few pounds, I've always been heavy though. But not for long. Hope you stop by, I'll pass along any tips I might have if you'll do the same.