Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 08:36

Plan: Protein Power/Int Fasting
Stats: 204/161/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 80%
Default Attn: Zuleika

My apologies to everyone for sending this personal message through the Board, but I can't PM Zuleika (or anyone else) and my pleas for assistance from a moderator go unheeded.

Would you please send me the cheat sheet for CAD/CALP to the following address: monache~juno.com. I rarely use that address since the spammers found it, but I'll check in a couple of days hoping you might send the cheat sheet. Thank you, Brigit-Carol
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 10:20

Plan: low salt
Stats: 207/236/160 Female 5'10"
BF:44.1%/33.86%/?
Progress: -62%
Thumbs up HTH

I am not Zuleika, but I think I have a copy of her cheat sheet on my hard drive. I will send it to you.

Good Luck!

Julie

EDIT: There is a problem with that e-mail. It says mail quota exceeded. Give me another address.

Last edited by GatorGal93 : Wed, Nov-27-02 at 10:25.
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 11:19

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Re: Attn: Zuleika

Quote:
Originally posted by belfrybat
My apologies to everyone for sending this personal message through the Board, but I can't PM Zuleika (or anyone else) and my pleas for assistance from a moderator go unheeded.

Brigit-Carol, you are unable to send PMs until you reach a total of 25 posts on the board. You can read more about this here. Also, just FYI, if you should require help with a post or are having a problem there is a "report this post to moderator" link on every post.

If you'd like to get a message to a member and that member has a journal you can post directly to them from their journal - usually a good way to ensure they see it.

HTH
Nat
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 11:36

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%
Default Re: Attn: Zuleika

Quote:
my pleas for assistance from a moderator go unheeded.

Brigit-Carol

How were you trying to request assistance? It is impossible for us to read every single post on this forum, so if you posted a request from a moderator within an existing thread I can see how it would be over looked.

However if you go to the Technical questions and comment section of the forum and post a request there I bet you get an answer within the hour.

We are here to help and gladly do so, but if your request is embedded in a long thread it is likely to be overlooked.
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 15:03

BF:

Brigit-Carol, you are unable to send PMs until you reach a total of 25 posts on the board. You can read more about this here. Also, just FYI, if you should require help with a post or are having a problem there is a "report this post to moderator" link on every post.
---------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU! I wonder why this is not in the FAQ? That was the only place I knew to look. And I did use the "report this post to a moderator" three days ago when I realised I couldn't PM. Now to work up to 25 posts without being reported for overposting!
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 15:06

BF:

Agonycat (love that name!) writes:
How were you trying to request assistance? It is impossible for us to read every single post on this forum, so if you posted a request from a moderator within an existing thread I can see how it would be over looked.

However if you go to the Technical questions and comment section of the forum and post a request there I bet you get an answer within the hour.
------------------------------------------

I used the "report this post to a moderator" button. There is a lot of information inbedded in different areas other than the FAQ, which is the only place I knew to look. Very sorry if I upset the applecart.
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 15:07

Quote:

THANK YOU! I wonder why this is not in the FAQ?

You know that is a good idea.

Perhaps we should run this past the webmaster to see if he can put that in
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 15:12

BF:

GatorGal 93 writes:
I am not Zuleika, but I think I have a copy of her cheat sheet on my hard drive. I will send it to you.

Good Luck!

Julie

EDIT: There is a problem with that e-mail. It says mail quota exceeded. Give me another address.

------------------------------------------

So sorry. I just cleared the inbox so it should work now. That address was "discovered" by spammers about a year ago so I abandoned it except when I give an e-mail address out on public boards like this. At this point, it is getting over 200 spam posts per month and that is with a spam filter in place! Yikes!
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 15:21

BF:

To Agonycat:

Thank you for all your help. Now a question. I am amazed at your weight loss and body fat loss. Did that really all happen since early September? You are an inspiration! Brigit-Carol
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 15:25

Plan: Six week Body Makeover
Stats: 251.4/220.4/135 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%

Quote:

snipThat address was "discovered" by spammers about a year ago so I abandoned it except when I give an e-mail address out on public boards like this. At this point, it is getting over 200 spam posts per month and that is with a spam filter in place! Yikes!

FYI....you can go to www.hotmail.com and create a new email address for each source of email. It it free, and will stay in force indefinitely provided you log on at least once a month. If you go over a month, you can reinstate it, but old email will be gone, so you may want to forward "keepers" to your primary email address.

I have several of these for different BBS and other groups.
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 15:56

Quote:
To Agonycat:

Thank you for all your help. Now a question. I am amazed at your weight loss and body fat loss. Did that really all happen since early September? You are an inspiration! Brigit-Carol

September?

I have been low carbing since April of 2001. So 19 months now. Nope it didn't happen since September. I wish though.

I started BFL in September
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Dec-05-02, 15:36

Plan: CAD + reg. fast
Stats: 214/153.5/135 Female 5'6"
BF:34.5/18/14
Progress: 77%

What exactly is this Cheat Sheet you all are talking about??
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Dec-05-02, 16:25
Finding the Pieces

Plan: Mishmash
Stats: 365/260.0/185 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 58%

Tiggerlou
I've been on this WOE so long and been asked so many times for the diet that I've developed a 1 pager of the rules and foods allowed on CAD. It saves people the purchase of the book and they can copy it, carry it with them or tack it to the refrigerator for quick reference. I've offered it to people on the board if they PM me their email.