Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-15-02, 13:59

Plan: modified CKD
Stats: 207/157/125 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 61%
Question Question about ECA stack (TrainerDan?)

Hi,

Just overlook the name... It was back from the fanatical low carber days! Obviously I dont post much, but I lurk all time and think the info given on here is great!

With that said...

I have been using an ECA stack for a while now with great results. My mom (57 years old) has seen my progress and is interested in stacking, as well. I was wondering if ephedrine products are ok for postmenapausal women? I tried doing a google search to see if any studies had been done, but I couldn't come up with anything.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Michelle
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Oct-16-02, 07:15

Plan: bodyopus
Stats: 212/196/185
BF:15%
Progress: 59%
Talking This is what i would do

Make sure that your mother doesnt suffer from high blood pressure and is really healty, that here heart is ok too.

If everything is ok and she is healty she can start with a very mild fatburner, i would defenitly go with Hydroxycut 1 caps a day and she can then see how she feels on it.

Many people ask me for advise on Fatburners and first time users are better with the mildest one first.

She should get a small BUZZ with hydroxycut but nothing major.
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Oct-16-02, 08:55

Plan: modified CKD
Stats: 207/157/125 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 61%
Smile

Thanks for your help. She and I both actually have unusually low blood pressure. Thats why I origionally started stacking (So I'd stop feeling like I was going to pass out as my blood pressure dropped too low when I was sparring with my karate team!). It's made a world of difference in my cardio performance!

I didn't think her age would make a difference, but I just needed the reassurance!

Thanks again,

-Michelle