Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-03, 07:31

Plan: atkins
Stats: 168/158/148 Female 5'4"
BF:no clue!
Progress: 50%
Default substitute for orange juice

somedays it doesnt seem right to have bacon and eggs and NO toast AND no juice........ok, so i can skip the toast......but some days really want juice.

i make crystal lite ruby red grapefruit juice. no calories, no carbs. they make lots of other fruit flavors too.

we just have to figure out what works for US!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-03, 09:08
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%

Tang makes a SF powder too (remember the drink of the astronauts???)... but it does contain aspartame, so drink sparingly!!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-03, 12:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 315/283/170 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 22%
Cool

Another good drink that uses Splenda is Fruit 2 O. No calories, comes in lemon, orange, raspberry, and strawberry (that I have bought). If you go on their website, they have a bunch more flavors like grape, black cherry, and others.
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-03, 15:33
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Crystal Light also has pineapple passionfruit; that would be nice in the morning.
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-03, 16:15

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 171/135/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 116%
Default Cranberry Flavored Drinks

While in Canada I drink a light variety of Cranberry Cocktail put our by President's Choice (Loblaw's Brand) that is sweetened with Splenda for a juice substitue in the morning...it is fairly low in carbs for 8oz. and I would probably drink half of that....when in Florida enjoy Diet Snapple Cran-Rasp....although it is not sweetened with Splenda is again low in Carbs...if you enjoy any cranberry flavored drinks it might be worth your while to try to find a generic of the PC Cran drink and please anyone correct me if I am wrong but I think Diet Snapple is carried in most Supermarkets in the USA....B

#6   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-03, 20:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 050/029/000 Female 5ft, 8 1/2 inches
BF:
Progress: 42%

With my breakfast, I drink orange flavored, SF Metamucil. Tastes good and gives me that extra fiber.

Carol