Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Canada
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-16-03, 10:23

Plan: Currently on PSMF cycle
Stats: 198/157/150 Female 5'9"
BF:? No thank U !!
Progress: 85%
Talking Woo Hoo!!!new Lc Store In Tsawassen!!!

I am chompin' at the bit to check out the new store in Tsawassen that is having their grand opening on Sat the 20th!!! It's called "Low Carb Solutions" and the address is #106-1077 56th St. I have to go away that weekend so I won't get to check it out until Mon but I hope many of you will come on out and support this brave local (PJ Wren is a personal trainer here in Delta) for taking the plunge on behalf of LCers and opening a store devoted to this lifestyle!! What an awesome opportunity for all of us here in the Lower Mainland!!! I'll be curious to see the selection and prices offered...
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Sep-21-03, 20:18
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 292/222/220 Male 6' 5"
BF:
Progress: 97%
Thumbs up

Had a chance to check out the new store in Tsawassen. Its rather good, lots of selection, and the prices are not to bad. That is for low carb food. I found somethings cheaper and others more money. But you will find bread, pizza crust, Pasta.cerial, jams, ketchup, sauces, lots of candy, plus a lot more. Plus they are taking requests and will try to bring it in.

Just to give you some pricing ideas

Carbolite baking flower -$ 15.49 (GNC gold price is $15.99)
Endulge Bars $2.39 (every where else $1.99, GNC Gold price $1.79
Bread (all ready made Rye and Wheat) $6.99 (North van store $7.99)
La Tortialla - package of 10 $5.29
Low Carb Baker Pizza Crust $6.50 - Other brands $9-12
Ketchup - 300ml $6.50
Atkins Muffins and Pancake mix $7.99

One good thing is they have a few different brand names in most of the products.

Hope This helps. And remember if you go to the store you are only 2 minutes to Point Roberts, so be sure to jump across and get some Diet Rite at the International Market (Although on Sunday 21, they were sold out of the cola, still has Rasberry, and Grape reg $6.99us, was on sale for $3.99 a dozen)