Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, May-25-03, 10:27

Plan: Atkins/fasting
Stats: 263/246/160 Female 67 inches
BF:39.9/29.7/21.9
Progress: 17%
Default Okay, here is Taco Bell........

We are on a roll. I emailed Taco Bell and told them about the wonderful tasting LC tortilla from La Tortilla Factory, and told them what a huge hit it would be. I filled in my name ect. and skipped down to the comments section. Here is the link.......
http://www.tacobell.com/

Oh crap! It takes you straight to the main page. When you click on it, go to the top right and click on feedback.

Last edited by C-u-lean : Sun, May-25-03 at 10:28.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, May-25-03, 13:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/220/195 Male 6'0"
BF:
Progress: 80%

Last edited by cc48510 : Sun, May-25-03 at 13:42.
  #3   ^
Old Sun, May-25-03, 14:59

Plan: Atkins/fasting
Stats: 263/246/160 Female 67 inches
BF:39.9/29.7/21.9
Progress: 17%

Thanks for the link!
  #4   ^
Old Mon, May-26-03, 10:15

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 135/123.0/120 Female 5 feet 2 inches
BF:

Thanks for the link! I just e-mailed them asking for LC items using LC tortillas. Happy LCing!!!
  #5   ^
Old Sat, May-31-03, 15:25

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 135/123.0/120 Female 5 feet 2 inches
BF:

Ok, here's the totally useless reply I just received from Taco Bell:

"On behalf of Taco Bell, I want to thank you for taking the time to contact our Company. Because your communication contained within it a suggestion for either a product or advertising idea, we felt that it is important that we clarify Taco Bell's policy regarding accepting unsolicited ideas.

As experience has proven that the practice of considering unsolicited can give rise to misunderstandings as to the origin and ownership of such ideas, Taco Bell has adopted a general policy of not accepting unsolicited ideas and suggestions. Although we regularly receive many unsolicited ideas concerning our products, advertising and a wide range of other subjects, experience has shown that most of the unsolicited ideas we receive have already been considered or used by Taco Bell or its competitors.

While we thank you for taking the time and effort to submit an idea or suggestion, in keeping with our Company's policy of not accepting such ideas, we will be unable to pursue your idea submission."

Yeah right,
Quote:
experience has shown that most of the unsolicited ideas we receive have already been considered or used by Taco Bell or its competitors

don't think this will be happening soon. I also received a similar reply from McD's saying that they had no plans to consider a whole wheat bun right now. I asked for an LC bun, not specifically whole wheat (I don't even think we would want to eat a whole wheat bun anyways).

Maybe there is some hope with Subway (as I haven't received a useless response from them).

Last edited by paradise : Sun, Jun-01-03 at 09:11.