Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-26-03, 02:04

Plan: Atkins/Paleo
Stats: 255/233/150 Female 5ft 6.5inches
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default Hi all! New here....

Hi all...My name is Lynn and I have been lurking around here for a little over a week or so now. I have enjoyed reading the posts and have picked up many tips here!

Ok, I know that *technically* I am no longer needing to lose 100lbs, but, when I first started Atkins back in April, I was 249, so that *was* triple digits then....so can I still join in?? I am now going by my weight when I restarted Atkins on Oct 20th.

Anyway.....

I am married, mother of 2, and I just recently (last Tuesdey) was promoted to Assistant Quality Manager at my place of employment. We also have 3 boxer dogs and I help with Boxer rescue here in North Carolina.

I have had a lot on my plate these past few weeks, as I also go to school part-time, and haven't had time to exercise and such as I should, but still have been losing around 1-3 lbs a week. I like that!! That is one of the things that I love about this WOL!

I look forward to being a part of this group and gettin rid of this weight forever!

Thank you for reading my rambling *grin*

Lynn
Sponsored Links