Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-13-02, 16:34
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/234/130 Female 5feet 2inches
BF:
Progress: 5%
Angry No fooling anyone...I cheated...ALOT!

Why oh why do we do certain things when we really know just how bad it is for us????? It all started with a teeny tiny sliver of Birthday cake, because hey, I was doing great. I woke up feeling like a freight train hit me. My head would not stop pounding to save my life..... then the cravings started. I cheated the next day and said ok well I will get back on track first thing tomorrow, then the next day would come and go with me setting my goal as the same thing. Early mornings running out unprepared with something to eat, eating lunch late, eating dinner late. The sadest thing is I have a wonderful dear sweet husband that has adapted his cooking style to accomadate my way of eating. You know how guilty I felt sitting down eating knowing I had just had snuck a candy bar earlier.
WELL.........That is it. WAKE UP CALL!!!! I feel like dog poo, my legs are aching, my belly is bloated ( and it was sooooo going flat, which is extra important to me after just having my 2nd child)my head is hurting now bad..... but just a couple of more days and it will all go away. Right???!!?!? I got a grilled chicken salad from Wendy's today and threw the breadstick outside on the ground because it was just toooooo tempting to eat! I sell avon and just bought the over the door excersiser so I am going to try to do a little every night. Baby steps baby steps baby steps.... I really need to do this! I am soooo tired of weighing the same thing as two people.... two fairly small people, but still two people just the same! Any how...............
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jun-13-02, 16:45
Registered Member

Plan: me
Stats: 193.2/193.2/110 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hiya JK ,
Sorry to hear about your slips . Please read the quote and take heart.

Marie
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Jun-15-02, 08:14

Plan: UltraGlycemix
Stats: 244/240/150
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default Hang in there...

I have stopped at the confession booth because I need to write one, myself, and reading yours helped me...

Hang in there.

I popped over to your journal and I noticed that you haven't written in a while. Hope you are thinking of good, nonpunitive things to keep you on track.

Hugs,
Misty