Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-12-03, 08:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/132/122 Female 62
BF:23%
Progress: 79%
Default Old pants

Well I just tried on a pair of 11 pants and they fit, I'm so excited, I even pulled out an old (looked brand new) bra I fit back in my D cup bra. I'm so excited. Its hard to believe in two and half months ago 9 1/2 weeks I've lost 23 pounds and went from a size 16 to a size 11. I'm exactly 50% if here I want to be 125. My goal is 125 by June 27th (stepdaughters wedding)

My DH told me last night he wanted to loose his gut (he's thin everywhere else. And we wanted to start eating like me. So I told him I'd hook him up starting on Monday. I'll have to prepare in advance his food since he doens't know what to eat. I'm used to this so I can grab what I need, he leaves for work before I'm out of bed in the am. so I'll have to prepare is food the night before. But this will be nice.

For those who get discouraged, I get that way for a week or so when no weight loss happens and no inches come off, then woosh two to three pounds over night. WATER is the key, make yourself drink 120-140 ounces if you can, and don't eat late (my bad habit) I notice that when I don't eat late, thats when I see the scale move the most.

Lora
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-12-03, 09:08
SPOILED

Plan: Atkins Life Maintenance!
Stats: 184/152/154 Female 173 cm/5,8
BF:In right places...
Progress: 107%

Lora,

OMG, congratulations!!!! This is wonderful!
Great advice, too. I've been preaching here about inches and water for two months now, here is my hard evidence:
a picture of me in my old size skirt. (size 14 US) See here.... No, it's not the cute dog.....LOL
I hope your success can inspire people to start measuring!
Best of luck to you!

Alina
"Bye size 14!"

Last edited by Alina : Sat, Apr-12-03 at 09:11.
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Apr-12-03, 09:57

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 198.3/178.7/130 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 29%

WOW - you look great! That's why I'm not throwing out any of my old pants yet. I like going to try them on to see how big they are LOL I'm keeping a couple so I can see how big they are when I get down to goal - even if that's a year from now! I wanna take that kind of picture with me in my old pants holding them out because you can fit almost two of me in them! I found my one pair of size 7/8 CK jeans the other day. I got them up to about my thighs and that's it. That is my ultimate goal to be able to wear those again - just gonna keep on keepin on!