Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Newbies' Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-12-02, 22:52

Plan: not sure
Stats: 240/240/190
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Induction and Stacker II...

I was just wondering if stacker II (mainly ephedra and caffine) will screw up induction or not...

I know products like stacker II are not the best for you, but sometimes i need a boost, and don't want to screw up my induction.

Also, what about marajuana? I mean, i can contain the munchies with allowed foods, but does this slow my metabolism too much?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-02, 00:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159/145/135
BF:
Progress: 58%

I have drinken coffee ever since I started. It hasn't had any effect on me so far, but for some people it might create a stall... I read that caffine could make you crave sweets, I don't think it has happened to me though... probably different for everyone!

Last edited by SooCee : Wed, Aug-14-02 at 04:01.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-02, 00:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159/145/135
BF:
Progress: 58%

Also, you say that you are "not sure" about your plan. Why don't you look at the right side, and click on "Which low-carb plan is right for me." You can read about the plans and see which one is good for you...
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-02, 06:35

Plan: not sure
Stats: 240/240/190
BF:
Progress: 0%

well, i found the atkins plan a while ago, and have been following that, i just hadn't recalled them mentioning these 2 things, thats why i was unsure on them =\