Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-17-03, 16:30
Registered Member

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 172.6/169.6/140 Female 63 inches
BF:41.5%/41.5%/25%
Progress: 9%
Default Glad I found you!

Hi, my name is Nelle and I've been doing Atkins since November 2002. I've lost almost 20 pounds since then... actually, I did lose 20 pounds and then lost my focus and gained a few back.

Thank goodness for the Internet. I was looking for some kind of motivation to help me get my head back in the game when I came across your forum. The posts I've read have answered so many questions for me.

So now I'm back on Induction and trying to do it exactly right this time as a way to regain my focus.

I'm glad I found you! Thanks to everyone who posts on this board. The stories of other people's struggles let me know that I'm not alone and the information posted about different products has been really helpful.

Cheers,
Nelle
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Apr-17-03, 19:21

Plan: my own
Stats: 253/176.0/153 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

Welcome Nelle...and yes this is a wonderful place to come for support, encouragment and great ideas. Keep looking through the threads and post questions whenever you have one. Good luck on your continued weight loss journey.