Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Nutrition & Supplements
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Sun, Jan-29-06, 21:42

Plan: None
Stats: 195/195/195 Male 69
BF:
Progress:
Default Taking Liquid OoO

Yes the bitter liquid is.....harsh!!! I have been taking the geltabs with pleasure. I found that the liquid was most painlessly consumed by adding the drops to food (lasagna, spag. stews, etc).

In addition to some of the benefits I have been reading here, I too suffer no colds or flus, but also acne is gone, rough hands and cracked heels are smooth (I do outdoors labor, so they should be rough and weathered), RARELY cough, sneeze, or deal with any seasonal allergies. My toe nail fungus has disappeared (over time), snore less, cuts heal quickly, and I feel strong and vibrant. I do NOT diet and my exercise is during work hours with paycheck (ie: no gym, jog, or sports). In my mid 40's, I'm the only child out of five (males) not to have developed a classic bald spot. I have different reasoning for all these benefits but it's a long story.

I used to suffer sinus infections bad enough for this laborer to want lay down and die. Haven't had one since!!!!!!!! The respiratory/sinus region benefits of the OoO all leads to a restored immune system ready to deal with the environment I work in, the repair of the body by God's design, and hopefully, longevity. the above stated benefits are the RESULTS of the restored immune system!!!!!!! What else can be going on in the body that is not felt that has been taken care of by an immune system that is not stressed!!!!

I swear by it, and TRY to pass my opinions on to others, but the world is a skeptical place. Even my own family, who sees the benefits in me, would rather wait until they feel like crap and grab the closest OTC med. "Why wait and get sick, to try to feel better later", says I to them. "Why not just NOT GET SICK IN THE FIRST PLACE....DUH!!"

Survey: What does your family doctor say about HERBAL suppliments taken to combat sickness and disease? All these benefits I live with from just ONE geltab?? And how many others are there out there? (Vinegar, lemon, etc.) Are they true miracle cures?....Nah, but close enough. If you ask me, I'd rather have God-made instead of man-made. Why didn't God create the Earth with flowing rivers of Pepsi, and flowering bushes of Rolaids. (Pepsi and Rolaids are registered Trademarks, and are mentioned here without intent to defame, yada-yada-yada.)

Take care.
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Mon, Feb-18-08, 21:35

Plan: MY OWN
Stats: 225/209/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 21%
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcarbie
I can't believe so many of you here, complain about your aches, pains, brain fog etc. But when others offer you a cure, you complain about the awful taste of the herb! Complaining about the cost of the product and then stop taking it after a few days. Oh and to hell with the benefits, "if I can't loose weight, the oil of oregano is not working for me". If you're overweight, the odds are you have other health problems too. Maybe some of you just aren't ready to be healthy. You want to really cleanse your system? Plan on feeling like crap for a few days. I take an entire dropper of oil, that's 1.0 ml. 3x per day. Is it burning my tongue, do I want to gag? Yes but those side affects won't stop me from taking it and getting well. After three days, my brain fog lifted, my sense of smell returned, I have energy, my muscles and joints stopped aching. Coughing and runny nose have subsided. Stop complaining and swallow it by the dropper, it works.

yippee..i also take it by the dropperful 3x daily and the results are quite remarkable if you can stand it.definitly try it.watch as your aches and pains melt away and your energy level keeps going like the energizer bunny.