Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#1   ^
Old Fri, May-29-15, 05:50

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

FRIDAY 5/29/15 Game #4 began FRIDAY May 29th

Name...........start wt............current.............goal........# to go

Paulette..........223.4...........223.4. ............218.4..........5.0 *
Chrissie...........175.6...........175.6. ...........170.6 ..........5.0 *
Kathy..............145.7...........145.7.............140.7...........5.0
Lisa.................185.2..........185.2..............180.2...........5 .0
Cricket.............144.0..........144.0 .............139.0...........5.0
Jodi.................138.0...........138.0.............133.0...........5 .0
Sunny..............161.2...........161.2 ............156.2...........5.0

Still no change for me, either. My TOM came to a standstill, I don't know if it is still coming! Just some spotting. but I sure feel like it should. I am all bloaty and my feet are getting puffy.

Yesterday my cals were at 1259. Today we are having pork ribs on the grill later this afternoon. I am going to have some chicken breast for lunch. I like to mix a little sour cream with herbs and dip my chicken in it, so that is my plan. I worked up my menu and I am at 1286 calories. I am hoping the extra calories will boost me or something.

Happy Birthday Cathy, wherever you are!

CHRISSIE - sorry no loss for you today. Maybe you and I can see something tomorrow. I am quite sick of being stable for so long. Something's gotta give!!!!

CRICKET - I don't know what bad news you got, but I hope it is something that can be rectified. For whatever it's worth, have a nice Friday, and enjoy your swim. I hope it is sunny and warm there for you.

If I ever drop a pound again, I will be so happy. I am hoping for Whooshie to come visit us all again like she used to in the days of yore. I have been on this diet for centuries, it seems. At times like this, when I just sit in place for weeks, I feel like it isn't working any more for me. I try changing things, but nothing seems to work. Less calories. More calories. More fat. Less protein. More protein. etc, etc! Frustrating, it is. I read all about stalls online - everyone has theories. But it is all the same jabberwocky. Maybe I should try one of those egg fasts or fat fasts????? CRICKET, WHAT SHOULD I DO????? I want to see some scale movement here!

Maybe I should just be more patient. SIGH.

But I sure hope the rest of us have a great Friday, and perhaps a LOSS! Be back later to find out!
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread