Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > General Health
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-22-11, 17:00

Plan: Meat, Veggies, Nuts
Stats: 181/185/130 Female 61.5
BF:Falling Fluff
Progress: -8%

I have one One Adrenal Gland,, the fatigue, well when I stress alot, I get very blu and sad and fatigue. I am sure its the fatigued Adrenal Gland.

I had a tumor of my adrenal gland, and had sweating symptoms, rapid heart rate. It came on out of no where. But it took me from 1986 til 1998 after 6 dr, and er visits and miss diagnoses. I begged a Dr to run some tests, and I am glad I finally did that. I was near death they said. So if I were you, if the symptoms keep going on, have then give you a CT and take a look at your Adrenal Glands. It sure can't hurt to rule that out.

I am so sorry about the loss of your Husband, I can't even know how it feels, but I do care, and if you need to talk, I have a Journal and can drop in there any time

I hope and pray you get to feeling better, and life sends you a BIG Smile and Good things start happening for you hugs Debbie
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Mar-22-11, 18:36

Plan: No Whites/No Grains
Stats: 275/250/165 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 23%

Oh boy, maybe I shouldn't have started this thread That's very scary to hear about, at this point I can't handle too much more bad news. I'm sorry you had so many years of trouble Debbie. I hope you are recovering though and thank you for posting.