Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Dec-22-02, 18:02

Plan: Atkins, CAD, Atkins
Stats: 160/136.5/125
BF:
Progress: 67%

Okay, here's my plan.. Christmas Eve I cook for me, him, two step kids, youngest daughter, brother and sister in law. My daughter has to work. This is our BIG holiday meal and I'm really sad she will miss it. So I'll cook ham and chicken on Christmas Eve and my brother who's on Atkins will bring something green. I guess I'll have potatos and baked apples or something to go with it, dinner rolls. I'm just not that invested this year for some reason. It should be an easy meal to get through for me.

Christmas day will be prime rib just for me, him, eldest and youngest. No steps or other family. Another easy day. The hardest part will be the drinks. Maybe, actually, I'll Atkins it for these two days. I can probably skip the sweets, and then I can just be real careful to stick to white wine and spirits.

New Years we have me, him, brother and sis in law, and two friends for games etc. Don't have a clue what I'll be cooking then. sigh.. what are others doing? Please inspire me!!

Joanie