Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Nov-21-02, 17:58
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Zone
Stats: 230/230/165
BF:50%
Progress: 0%
Question Size 5x and up

Hi. I forgot to add that my husband is also looking for anyone that has any 5x or larger shirts and size 52 and larger pants to give away. If anyone can help please email me at mandyjo41240~yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Nov-22-02, 12:03
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, under 30/day
Stats: 335/289/185
BF:
Progress: 31%

My son has one pair of size 50 dress pants, black, and MAY have another pair of pants that are size 52 (I'm not sure of it, though). That's the size he was at when he began the Atkins diet. He has lost over 90 lbs and is now wearing 44-46 comfortably. In fact, when I go down in size, I'll be getting his slightly larger cast-offs (not the 50+ size). Maybe when I shrink out of those, your husband will be ready for them.

Anyway, I'll see if I can figure out how to email you.
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Nov-22-02, 12:07
Registered Member

BF:

Ok, I can't PM you, either. My email is freydis at yahoo.com. Write me there, but be sure to mention Atkins in the header, else I'll delete the message.
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Dec-13-02, 14:38
Registered Member

BF:
Default Re: Size 5x and up

Quote:
Originally posted by mandyjo412
I forgot to add that my husband is also looking for anyone that has any 5x or larger shirts and size 52 and larger pants to give away.

Hey, Mandy, did you ever get the package I sent with the pants in it? I realize it took me forever to send them - I was waiting till after the Thanksgiving holiday - but you probably should have received them by now.
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Feb-03-03, 12:54
Registered Member

Smile Need A Buddy

FREYDIS, Hello I am using my daudhters signon name, I am Kylady and I seen where your son is in a size 44-46 now that is what size my son needs if you have any extras in jeans please e-mail me, and you said he has lost 90 pounds now, give me some examples of what he eats in a days time thanks alot, Carolyn e-mail cancerlady41240~yahoo.com
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Feb-03-03, 12:56
Registered Member

Smile Need a Buddy

FREYDIS, My right e-mail address, cancerlady41240~yahoo.com
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Feb-04-03, 12:30
Registered Member

BF:

Well, this morning he had an omelet with sausage chunks, bacon bits, green peppers, tomato, onion and cheese, plus a salad with cucumber, tomato and blue cheese dressing.

Yesterday, for lunch, he had a bit of beef roast, a slice of low-carb cheesecake with DaVinci syrup on top, some cheese, and a small salad.

For dinner, he had more beef roast, some almonds, pork rinds with a cream cheese dip, and a couple ribs of celery with sunflower seed butter on them.

He hasn't lost anymore weight in a while, but he continues to slim down. 46's are generally too big on him now. 44's are just right. But, I'm not sending his clothes out now because I'm hoping to slim into them. I'm still not growing smaller as quickly as I'd hoped. I apologize for that, but nature just isn't cooperating with our clothing exchange. If it ever DOES cooperate, I'll contact you and see if you still want my stuff. (I bet you will beat me, though, and be smaller before I am!)