Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-02, 08:12

Plan: low fat,lowcarb..high pro
Stats: 302/175/155 Female 64 inches
BF:52/not good/22
Progress: 86%

Good Job done girl.
I have been lcing for almost 4 months and have yet to have a stall of any kind. (Thank God) . I too have been over 200 for most of my adult life and I am 43. I did get under once about 7 years ago doing lowfat which seems to me to be 3 times as hard as lc and required constant exercise but still I did get to 159 of course staying there was an even greater challenge with that way of eating and then I went and got pregnant again and put on my usually 90 pounds. Add to that a sedentary job, an abusive boyfriend and whala I peaked at 309. I got ride of the jerk and finally found peace in my life when he stopped stalking me. Its been about 8 months. Had my thyroid rechecked and adjusted my meds and lost 7 pounds doing nothing different and then some one told me about atkins. The rest is history. I am a new woman. I will not rest until I am under 200 pounds and I mean way under and you can do it too. Just be true to yourself with your food choices and get out there and move. I never thought I had time for exercise and now that I am in BFL I make time for it because it is time for myself. Good Luck and keep up the good work.
Laurie