Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-15-02, 21:25
Registered Member

Plan: not sure
Stats: 230/195/170
BF:
Progress: 58%
Default I tested with Keto Stix im getting DEEP dark purple and i am FULL HYDRATED

I tested with Keto Stix im getting DEEP dark purple and i am FULL HYDRATED

I started getting dark purple ever since i been doing Cardio every morning on an empty stomacH(best fat burner ever)

This boosts up my fat burning all day long, ever since i used to get light pink now im at Dark purple All day , even before any meal
or after meals
i drink like 20 gallons of water daily , im always hydrated so i know im showing huge amounts of ketones and thats GOOD

they say they if the body is produce huge amounts of ketones and not all of them are burned but they are dumped in urine so its as if they were burned!!!!!

So i say THE DARKER THE COLOR(FULLY HYDRATED) THE BETTER AND THE MORE FAT U LOSE.

Fatty acid breakdown create ketones and they circulate in the blood stream waiting to be burned by cells but if a period of time passes without them being needed they are dumped in blood stream, so its as if u burned fat! for free! hah

After 3 days of doing cardio on an empty stomach on this ketogenic diet, my pants size 36 are SLipping badly!they are VERY loose, i cant wear them without a belt. Thats amazing.

Every time i do cardio on empty stomach when my glycogen is empty , my carbs are low 20 grams and my fat is high, my body goes DIRECTLY for the fat stores the minute i put my foot on that treadmill.

right after the 30 min cardio i noticed Huge results !!, fat melt down, i bet im losing like alot
Sponsored Links