Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-02, 10:52

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Talking Having TOOOOO much fun.

Ya'll are having too much fun! Is that allowed?

Well.... I hate to tell ya.... but us smaller chested ladies have the same problem with saggy baggy boobs. Yup yup... It doesn't go away.

I am currently a 34 Optional. I have taken up wearing sports bras. Love them. (You have to be careful when buying them though... be sure to watch the ones with the T back because it puts the straps closer to your neck and sometimes they show depending on the collar of the shirt you are wearing.)

Is it only me.... or do you loose weight in your boobs first and gain it in your boobs last? Grrr.

Later,
Libby
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-02, 10:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 222/168/135
BF:41/33/20
Progress: 62%
Default EXACTLY!!

The boobs are Always the first to go!!!
  #48   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-02, 11:00

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 171/135/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 116%

"Your having too much fun is this allowed?" Well, my girl the way I look at it, "laughter is the best medicine" according to the Reader's Digest and I ain't disputing that ...just where would we be without laughter and a sense of humor ... too often we hear the tales of woes and depair and that only leads to depression and illness...thus my philosophy is laugh whenever I can even if it is sometimes at my own expense
  #49   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-02, 11:04

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 171/135/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 116%
Default RE: Pastor Bob

Furthurmore...after much thought..was just wondering Pastor Bob...could you share with the rest of us how you have come to know so much about the topic of Boobs...bobbing boobs, sagging boobs, small boobs, large boobs....please enlighten us
  #50   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-02, 11:28
Registered Member

Default Absolutely

Yes - please do.
How have you become such an expert??? Do Tell.
  #51   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-02, 12:05
Registered Member

Stats: 264/256/205
BF:
Progress: 14%
Talking A simple, honest answer

Quote:
could you share with the rest of us how you have come to know so much about the topic of Boobs

I'll tell you a story that will best explain ....

A fellow pastor once asked his congregation the following....

"Have any of you men ever been walking down the street on a hot summer day and a very attractive young lady walks by on the opposite side of the street? She's wearing really short shorts and a skimpy haltar top and you glance over at her. And then you walk a little further and you look back; and then you look back again. And then suddenly certain thoughts start to go through your head! How many of you guys know what I'm talking about?"

A few hands went up and then the pastor looked out over the congregation and said, " Now for the rest of you guys.....
I'm worried about you! "

Does that answer your question?

#52   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-02, 12:11
Registered Member

Default Funny!!

That's a good one!!
I must pass it along to my pastor!
  #53   ^
Old Wed, Sep-04-02, 07:20
Registered Member

Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 5 10"
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%
Default bras and eliminating the bounce

There is some great information on this site. As a personal testimonial... well, I'll wait to share the breast story

http://www.breastnotes.com/aware/aware-bra.shtml

Another thing, for the women who have painful bouncing when they run, there is a company called Title9 who makes women's clothing. They have the ultimate sports bra, compresses you for NO movement so you almost feel like you have no breasts at all.

http://www.titleninesports.com/

I have no associations with this company, just trying to offer a solution for the runners with breast pain.

Take care!
Meg
  #54   ^
Old Fri, Sep-06-02, 10:47
Registered Member

Stats: 141/135/120
BF:
Progress: 29%
Lightbulb Hallelujah!

Well, I'm convinced now! I was always told that the only bra I need is two bandaids - as soon as my boobs are bigger than my gut I'm gonna let'em all hang out!
I'll just get a jumbo box of bandaids!

My grandma who used to run a lingerie department at a big store would always tell us the rolled up booby story.

cc
  #55   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 13:26

Plan: Modified Atkins for Diabetics.
Stats: 401/240/210 Male 73"
BF:
Progress: 84%
Default OK...

I have a deep dark secret and I’m not too sure about it’s appropriateness but Ladies you are in the midst of a… “Certified Titty Queer”. I am a lover of the beautiful shape of a woman… any woman breasts. Shape or size in immaterial and I have some preferences but that’s not important.

“GRAVITY IS OUR WORST ENEMY”

As you once was real perky, I once had a bum that didn't sag a small bit! Somehow we get through it. I’m still a breast connoisseur, it's been a life long study and passion; none, one, or two, big, small, A's, B's, C's, D's, DD's, I could go on, firm or soft, perky, saggy, just doesn’t matter.

Heck even my boobs sag now after I’m lost a few pounds. LOL No big deal really.

Last edited by Jimsgems : Sun, Sep-08-02 at 16:52.
  #56   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 14:52

Stats: 160/143/130 Female 5'6"
BF:32/*?!*!!/20
Progress: 57%

I've been reading this thread and giggling, but with a bit of a wry smile too, since my boobs too had gone smaller and saggy.
But..... although I've lost a lot of inches lately, my boobs have perked up again! So maybe there is hope. No untoward reasons (i hope, anyway) so perhaps the fat redistributes given time?

I hope so ... now if only I could decide which fat to send boobwards.
  #57   ^
Old Sun, Sep-08-02, 16:24
Registered Member

Stats: 186/148/128
BF:
Progress: 66%

Get busy exercising those pecs, those are the muscles that will keep as much as possible up where it belongs. No matter what size you are, strong pecs will help, and will help not only keep them up better, but improve the whole looks of the upper area.
  #58   ^
Old Sun, Sep-08-02, 23:55

Plan: 000
Stats: 000/000/000
BF:
Progress:
Default Sagging boobs

There lot of great exercises out there to help this problem. It takes lots of patience and hard work but it does help. Will never be as firm as before weight gain or for some of us who are now senior citizens. I've been going to a fitness club now for over a year and believe me it has worked to the point that I'm happy again with the results.
Liz
It says new member but I've been with this forum a long time off and on. Just haven't been active as I'm quite a busy lady with my own buisness and other things. Lost my weight and have kept in shape and still going for more.
  #59   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-02, 12:18

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

LOL... this is a hilarious thread!

My mom used to say, "The bigger they are, the farther they fall!"

Problem with losing fat is that the SIZE of breasts are nothing but fat, and that fat is some of the first to go. The other problem with losing fat is that while some lose breast size, when they gain... they don't get it back. Nature is SO cruel, isn't she?

Now... as far as DW's man boob problem.... now THAT's a new one on me! LOL but at least it's not just us women having boob problems!
  #60   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-02, 13:11

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 20/08/00 Female 5'10"
BF:not/low/enough
Progress: 60%
Smile

I have to say that this is the funniest thread I've read on here in a long time! Maybe because it's something we've always suffered with but who do you tell???

I will say this.... I am NOT telling my husband about the pringles cans because he'll want to try it just to see if they fit!!