Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-02, 22:55

Plan: atkins
Stats: 168/164/140
BF:
Progress:
Default hydroxycut

I have been told by 3 different people that i should use hydroxycut to help me get better results in my dieting efforts. Has anyone used it and is it even worth the money.? Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-02, 11:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/182/170 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 78%

Good Morning!

I don't take Hydroxycut, I take EAS BetaTrim. I find that it helps me now that I'm starting to shift from total weight loss to weight loss/muscle building. I have two peices of advice:

1. Go to the exercise forum and read the sticky at the top on thermogenics and it will give you a very good background on the whole idea. You can then decide whether or not you want to try it.

2. If you start, use make sure you read the warning label to make sure it is physically safe for you. Use only one at a time at first, to see how your body reacts to it, then slowly increase to a level that doesn't bother you. DO NOT ever go above the recommended dose for a day! It is a supplement that should be used with care and constant vigilance for problems. Also read about cycling on and off in the sticky. I know it is 14 pages long, but trust me, it is worth it to read every word!

Good luck! Amber