Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jun-26-02, 20:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Hello buds.....

I am so tired it has been a long day. It all started after I logged off of the computer this morning, I had time to take a shower and my mother in law showed up, she is the sweetest woman alive, but loves to talk and talk and talk, I had company fixing to show up, and I tried to tell her, she just lives right here beside us, anyway, my company showed, I am still in my bathrobe with wet hair, I still look terrible to this minute.....
I am really not vain at all, go around in my oldest most comfortable t-shirt most of the time, but I wanted to look nice today, have not seen these friends from arkansas in awhile, argggggg
But they have all left and now I can relax...
I was reading about the french toast, I cant wait to try it, will have to get to the store for ingrediants. Sounds good. I have tried the coffee like Jane was talking about, it is really good. I am trying to stay on induction for awhile longer, I dont really know what to do, I dont lose weight very fast on induction so what would happen if I started eating more?
Canada sounds really pretty, I would love to see the mountains, I have seen the grand tetons, they are pretty. I live in the heart of the hill country, no mountains here, just hills. But its home.
I was going to tell ya'll about my mom, she is so lucky guys, she had been going to the same dr for years, and he happened to decide to move, so she was tranferred to see a new dr, new to this area, he asked her if she had ever had a mammogram, she was 63 years old and had NEVER had one. He insisted she go get one right away. They discovered a little lump, it turned out malignant, she had invasive ductal carsinoma. But because they caught it so early, she had a double mastectomy, but had to have NO chemotherapy or anything, they got it all! THANK GOD!!!!! My mother is my very best friend. Anyway, always take care of that kind of stuff, dont put it off, its important! I have to take her to Austin every 4 months just to be sure everything stays okay. And so far it has.
I tried not to write a book, but I am so glad my mom had such luck with her dr. if she had not have, there is no telling what would have happened.
Well guys I am tired and think I will curl up with a good book for awhile and get some sleep.
Talk to ya'll later... And just wanted to say this is really nice chatting with you both Goodnight Melameter