Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jun-26-02, 08:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Hi Jane Anne......

I would love to buddy up, as they say you can never have to many friends.... I think it is so great that you have such encouragement from your family. And I know how great it feels to get into those clothes that have not fit in forever. I have a little short black dress, that I used to love to wear, it made me feel so feminine. I have not fit into it for at least 4 years, I got it out a few weeks ago, and started trying it on once a week, it helps me to see how much I am losing. It is still a little to tight for comfort, but it will zip. When I feel good in it, like I used to, I am going to wear it out to eat a big yummy steak.
You are doing good, I know you would like for the weight to come off faster, But I have always heard that it may be better to come of slowly.
I have only lost 15 pounds, and I have not lost any in the last week or so.
So you live on Lake Eirie?, I have never been to Canada, although someday would love to go. I love traveling and seeing things I have never seen.
Been to see the redwoods in California, it is unbeleivable how big they are. We took a bunch of videos, and I use them for inspiration on my diet, as I weighed my goal weight when we went, I felt so much better too....
I have been alot of places, but would love to see it all before my times up... Dream on...
I have enjoyed it all, except it didnt take me long to look at the desert, got tired of looking at sand and cactus in a hurry. When you are in the cattle business, That dry stuff looks terrible, means it is going to cost you a small fortune to feed them.
Well, I better go now, have had company from Arkansas, and they are supposed to drop by on there way home, I would hate for them to see me with my hair sticking up and my nightclothes on.
Later.... Melameter