Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

View Poll Results: How long have you been on the low carb diet and have you any health issues.
Less than 1 year and no problems. 253 61.26%
Less than 1 year w/problems 23 5.57%
1-2 yrs with no problems 91 22.03%
1-2 yrs with some health problems 4 0.97%
2+ yrs and going strong with no issues 38 9.20%
2+ yrs with some health problems. 4 0.97%
Voters: 413. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Jun-25-01, 23:12
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 198.5/190 :)/130
BF:
Progress:
Unhappy i'm the one with problems

every time i try to stay on this diet more than 3 weeks i get seriously ill and have to stop. HELP!!!! i drink plenty of water, take my vitamins, all that stuff my doc *now you'll love this* SUGGESTED this diet for me to help bump up my immune system (because it's crappy), and i asked him a good way to lose weight too!!! HA!!!! IN YOUR FACE SHELLEY'S DOCTORS!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! i thought you all might like to hear that. anyway, everytime i do this diet i get serious throat problems...the last one lasted 3 MONTHS and my voice is sooo weak i LOVE singing and was planning on doing it professionally but now i can't anymore *weep* but i found a new college interest and i'm very excited *and frustrated 'cause it's hard to find* so life is good anyway...that's my 2 cents that seems to have accumulated to 50 cents...this is long!!! *whew* oh, and no, i'm not dead or anything. i've been running ALL OVER getting ready for my french student to come *yay* i still haven't lost much weight but i lost a couple inches *go me go * not time to get new pants yet, but i'm hoping soon!!! not to mention i've been going crazy with the peanut butter...luckily my dog attacked the jar before i could get to him and it's not edible *for humans anyway* anymore. my dog is a savior!!! *L*

-RedAngel