Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-04, 12:48
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 245/238/150 Female 55
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Buddy Needed!!!

I am a stay at home mom of 4 boys. Just started LC'ing as of today. I would really like a buddy to help push me.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-04, 15:10
On my way to 200's

Plan: high protein low carb
Stats: 372.6/358/250 Female 5'5
BF:I've got that!
Progress: 12%

I'd be glad to be your buddy if you'd like. You should also start a journal so people can visit you and offer support/advice.

Dewi
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-04, 15:13
Anyone?? Bueller?

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 140/135/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hiya! I too, am a stay at home mommy of 4 (3 boys and 1 girl)! Feel free to stop by my journal anytime!

Welcome to the forums and best of luck!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-04, 15:19

Plan: general lc
Stats: 165/000/140 Female 65 inches
BF:-?
Progress: 660%

I can be a very pushy person
Get a journal started and I'll pop by to keep you encouraged.
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Dec-14-04, 14:42

Plan: not sure
Stats: 220/215/160 Female 5 foot  3 inches
BF:
Progress:

abafmom, if you need a buddy you have one. I am disabled and and stay at home . I am ususlly on my computer or cooking or crocheting something.I Love to go to church when i am able.
I went Sunday and we had our Christmas and we played Dirty Santa. Of Course i got the Dirty present But in return i got the Biggie. We had a drawing for a good present. And i won it and it was a 20-25 pound counrty cured ham.[B]Have a Very Merry Christmas and the Happiset New Year
Your Freind,
Vaidenbell
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Dec-22-04, 13:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/215/140 Female 67 inches
BF:47.4/46.2%/20%
Progress: 38%

I'm here for you as well. I stay at home with three sons so we can relate there as well. Take care.
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Dec-23-04, 10:05

BF:
Progress:

[B]Sorry, But my computer crashed the other day and my husband was off from work for 2 days and he got in here and fixed it, or i still wouldn't be on the web.How have you been afabmom? i have been sick since i our last message. But i am feeling some better now. Hope all of you have a Very Merry Christmas. I am sure you will with 4 boys and i hope Santa Brings the boys all that they want and you too.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Jan-04-05, 08:14

BF:
Progress:
Wink

Hows things going buddy? I have been busy with my husband going to see his uncles that are sick one with cancer and the other one has had a Blood clot to the Lungs. wILL TRY TO POST MORE LATER.
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Jan-04-05, 20:09

BF:
Progress:

Hi hope you are doing alright hope you didn't eat too much during the holidays. I sure did't I am down to a size 16 in my clothes and in my tops i can wear a large. I weigh about 205 where i was weighing 225-230. So I am loosing slow but i am loosing some of my weight.Hope you had a very nice Christmas and a Happy New Year.I will post more later. I am still your BUDDY at least I HOPE SO.
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Jan-10-05, 09:04

BF:
Progress:

hi buddy how are you doing ? i sure hope u are doing alright for now. i have got to go for now i will be back and post some more . How are the kids and did they have a nice christmas and was Santa good to them?
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Feb-23-05, 02:29

Plan: count carbs
Stats: 256.5/239/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default Hi

Hi! [/COLOR]

I am also a stay at home mom - I have two children, a great husband, two dogs and a cat. I am new at this and just started a jounal. I'll come and visit your journal sometime soon.

Karen
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Feb-23-05, 02:31

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 198/175/158 Female 5'10"
BF:I am 5'10" tall
Progress: 57%
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by afabmom
I am a stay at home mom of 4 boys. Just started LC'ing as of today. I would really like a buddy to help push me.

I am at home most of the day, I have cable internet so my computer and yahoo messenger is always on. you can message me at gina_leanne

that is my yahoo name. I hope to hear from you, I need a buddy also, thx, Gina
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Feb-23-05, 18:44

BF:
Progress:

I just wanted all of you to know that i haven't forgotten andy of you my putetr was down for about 2 weeks and my husband just got it fixed and that is the reason i am on it now. I am still loosing i am in a size 16 and a size Large in some of my clothes i am really proud of that. I need to come on down .But right now it is cold and damp and reining here so that weather makes me hurt. I am going to wait till this stuff passes and start back with my walking program.I will post more later. I sure hope all of youn had a Nice Day.How do i get one of those tickers on my posts. Wil some one plese tell me how i really would like one.
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Feb-24-05, 06:18

Plan: count carbs
Stats: 256.5/239/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 18%

How I put a tickler on mine:
Go to www.tickerfactory.com
Once there follow the steps for the weight change.
After you go through the steps it comes up with three boxes with computer babble (I call it).
Highlight and copy the second set of babble over to your signature area on this site. It will let you preview before you give the OK. (If the second set doesn't work, try one of the others.)
I don't know if this is the easiest way to do this. And someone else might know a better way. It takes time to play around with it. And I am far from being computer savy.
Good Luck!
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Feb-24-05, 13:03

BF:
Progress:

Hi all , I am doing fine with loing my weight i am still trying to lose it know it takes time. I know if i loose this weight it will help by back and hips and i know it and that is one reason i am trying to loose it.i have cut down on my food intake and i know that is one thing you have got to do.I drink a lot of water and i know that in itself will help. I have got to start my walking program and i know that will help it too. I will post more later Hope all has a Nice Day.