Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Newbies' Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 13:08

Plan: atkins-ish
Stats: 403/403/299 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Question Weight loss graph??

Where are people going to create a weight loss graph?? I've seen a few graphs in with people's posts on this site but I can't figure out where to go to do one on my own (for free).

Peace,
T
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 13:30

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

i believe they are getting them off of fitday.com. It is under the report section.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 14:00

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 285/234/160
BF:
Progress: 41%

If you register with fitday.com (it's free, and no salesperson will calljavascript:smilie('')), you get a place to enter and track your weight loss and keep a food journal that shows the calories and amount of fat, carbs, fibre, and protein you've taken in (their data base is pretty good and you can add your own foods to it).

I've found it an awful lot easier than carrying little bits of paper around or relying on my memory. It's even better since I've found that if you scroll to the bottom of the foods recently eaten menu, you can get to a whole list of the foods you've eaten, and you just tick the ones you want to use.

Definitely worth the trip.

Susan
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 14:41

BF:
Default Fitday

Thanks for the info...I'm wondering though, if there's a way to enter past information into the graph at fitday. I tried it out and it just looked like it would graph my weight from now on vs. allowing me to enter previous info.

any tips?
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 15:45

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 161/159/125
BF:
Progress: 6%

I'm wondering though, if there's a way to enter past information into the graph at fitday. I tried it out and it just looked like it would graph my weight from now on vs. allowing me to enter previous info.

At the top of the page next to your sign-in name you'll find the date. If you click to the left of the date it will take you back to previous days. I think you can click back to where you began and enter your starting weight.

I just found the fitday.com site today. It's pretty cool. Hope this helps you.
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 16:00

BF:
Default Got it!

Thanks a bunch!!!
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 16:16

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Click the 'calendar' tab and you can go to any month you wish - pick the day from there. You can go back as far as you wish - when you became a member has no bearing.

Nat