Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-22-04, 14:08
Registered Member

Plan: body opus
Stats: 166/131/125 Male 68"
BF:10%
Progress: 85%
Default Season Of The Swole; Training

TO BECOME A BEAST YOU MUST TRAIN LIKE A BEAST, EAT LIKE A BEAST AND SLEEP LIKE A BEAST.

BODY BY CANTOR;
MONDAY---CHEST-SHOULDERS-ARMS-MIDSECTION

2 minute Rest periods Between Sets
Chest: Flat Dumbell Press: 6 sets 5-8 reps
Fly Machine: 4 sets 5-8 reps

Shoulders:
Dumbell Clean & Jerk: 4 sets 5-8 reps
Cantor Press(my press): 4 sets 5-8 reps

Arms:
Dumbell Curls 4 sets 5-8 reps
Tricep Extensions(cable) 4 sets 5-8 reps

Mid Section:
Weighted Abs 4 sets 5-8 reps
Side Crushers 4 sets 5-8 reps

TUESDAY---BACK-LEGS-

2 minute rest periods
Deadlift; 6 sets 5-8 reps
Wide Pullup: 4 sets 5-8 reps
Cable Row: 4 sets 5-8 reps

Leg Press: 6 sets 5-8 reps
Leg Extension: 2 sets 5-8 reps
Calf Raise: 4 Sets 5-8 reps
Reverse Calf Raise: 4 sets 5-8 reps
*calf raise and reverse back to back sets*

FRIDAY--Depletion Workout-Full BODY--
*Muscle Rounds- Pick a weight you can perform 10-14 reps with. For any given exercise, you perform 4 reps and then rest for 8 seconds and then repeat the cycle or round of 4 reps + 8 second rest. Without pause you continue this cycle until you have completed 4-6 rounds (4 reps+8second rest+4 to 6 rounds, etc).
*Volume Training- Compound Sets (active recovery)- Compound Sets are performed by combining 2 (or more) exercises into one long set with little or no rest between the 2 exercises. Perform 12-20 reps on the first exercise, then immediately go to the next exercise of the compound set and perform 12-15 reps on that exercise, then rest 1 minute. This is considered 1 set.

The Workout
*After completion of the last set of each exercise do one final drop set 12-20 reps till failure*
Reps x Rounds Sets Rest Time
Chest Fly 4x6 4 1 min
Back Row 4x6 4 1 min
Tricep-Ext 4x6 3 1:30
Cantor-Press 4x6 3 1:45
Bar Curls 4x6 3 1:30

Leg Press 4x6 4 1:00
Ham-Curl 4x6 3 1:30
Calf-Raise 4x6 4 1:30
Reverse Calf Raise* 4x6 4 1:00

VOLUME--Active REcovery-Compound Sets--(12-20 REPS)

sets rest
Chest Fly+ Wide Lat Pull down 4 1:00
V-Shrug+Inc.Abs 4 1:00
Tri-Ext+Dumbell Curls 4 1:00
Side-Crush 4 1:00

Leg Ext+Ham-Curl+Calf-Raise 4 1:00

Last edited by cantorious : Thu, Sep-02-04 at 03:02.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Aug-26-04, 19:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/261/160 Female 5'8"
BF:BMI43.5%/39.7%/24%
Progress: 20%

Quote:
TO BECOME A BEAST YOU MUST TRAIN LIKE A BEAST, EAT LIKE A BEAST AND SLEEP LIKE A BEAST.

I love that attitude! I am going to remember that for my own journey!

Orchid
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Aug-27-04, 01:26
Registered Member

-------------------------------------------------------
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Aug-27-04, 13:15

Plan: Anabolic diet
Stats: 355.0/308.0/230.0 Male 73 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%

Sounds like the Titan training system. Good luck with it, it really works well. Try to keep your Calories up!
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Aug-27-04, 13:59

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Hi. Cantor Press(my press) I was wondering what they look like? Your pictures look good. And thanks for writing out your depletion work out. I've started doing something I call jack presses for my shoulders.
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Aug-27-04, 16:02
Registered Member

NUDIZZLE!!
It is the titan training system!! yea i just made some modifications to it to fit the requirements of my diet (body opus). I beleive you're the first person i've seen on here that uses Anabolic Diet, sounds like you go to OTS direct for your stuff (awesome site). OTS rules, the only portion of titan training im using is the volume and muscle rounds but i did tweak some stuff like the rest periods, its just a glycogen depleteing workout. I'm trying to cut right now then bulk back up. Are you on any OTS workouts?? How long have you been on Anabolic Diet and how is it working for yoU??
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Aug-27-04, 16:08
Registered Member

Galatia,
The cantor press is as followed, you bend over with light weights in your hands (like bent over laterals), at the same time you start raising the weights you raise your body up simultaneously and bring weights to parralel then from thier bring them all the way up to the top till they meet. On the way down its like the way up but backwards, somewhere out thier im sure someone does it and im sure it has a name, but ive been to different websites including bodybuilding.com which has a huge exercise data base and ive never seen my exercise, so till then im calling it the cantor press .
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Aug-28-04, 23:56

Plan: Anabolic diet
Stats: 355.0/308.0/230.0 Male 73 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%

what up. i just started back with the weights after a long layoff (over a year), so i haven't picked up with titan yet. i've used it before though, day 2 made me puke the first (and third) time i did it. i thinks its the best system out there for muscle growth, and i've made great gains on it, but you really have to take care of yourself when you're on it. the last time i was on it i was dropping bodyfat while eating over 4000 Cals a day. if you have any other questions, let me know! its cool to have someone that knows your system to exchange ideas
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Aug-30-04, 16:30
Registered Member

Nudizzle,
When you said you puked I bet you were talking about the volume part of the training. Every time I get back into it after the one month specialization thats how i felt, and all my homies that i've introduced to titan training have all felt like throwing up after the monday and tuesday workouts. I literally cannot drive after all the abuse but it feels great when youre done with that final rep. When I'd walk to my car my muscles would actually hurt even more because it felt like they were gonna explode. I think in 2 cycles of titan training i gained atleast 10-15lbs of muscle by following anabolic diet and no supplements except of course whey protein. Any tips or suggestions bro?? id like to hear them if you have any...
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Sep-02-04, 02:57
Registered Member

Did Things different this week;
Started weight training on sunday after my last carbup meal instead of monday afternoon. Tuesday workout was done on monday.Tue, Wed, Thurs; 20-30 min very high intense cardio (Bas Rutten Mixed Martial Arts Workout)(All around fighting), thursday and friday take caffeine to maximize fat burning, later will stack with Acethyl L- Carnatine. Every day started taking ice cold showers to help burn bodyfat. Didnt get my vanadyl sulfate till tuesday, Ketostick read Ketosis on wednesday before noon. Will do depletion workout on friday afternoon but rather early so i dont have to wake up to take full advantage of my insulin sensitivity later on in the night.Also very high chance i will be going to rosarito for labor day weekend so i might not get the greatest carb-up this time but hey labor day only comes 1nce a year!!
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Sep-21-04, 08:51
Registered Member

last night hit the gym like 10 30 pm, strength has been staying the same. Throwin up the 75lb dumbells for chest for sets of 5 but moved up from 45's to 50's on the dumbell clean and jerks. Also did incline situps with a 50lb dumbell on my chest but have maxed out at a 70 lb dumbell, abs are decently strong right now but wish they were still much stronger. Bulk season will start in october and i can't wait to start pigging out. Supps to be used during bulk; Whey protein, ZMA, Glutamine, Alpha keto glutarate L arginine, Creatine monohydrate and insulin spiking with dex/malto/whey for post workout. Concentrating more on chicken than red meat this time, incorporating high fibrous veggies after 7pm for lower insulin before bedtime.
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Sep-25-04, 20:42
Southern Gentleman

Plan: CKD
Stats: 272/219/210 Male 70.5 inches
BF:30+/20-21/14-15

Hey man, thanks for your recent comments in my picture gallery. I'm a real busy housedad of 4 young children and haven't been to quick on thanking folks for the support so I'm playing catch up here.

Anyway, it looks like you did a tremendous job cutting!

Chip
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Dec-18-04, 09:49
Anyone?? Bueller?

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 140/135/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 33%