Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-20-04, 14:49

Plan: Mod Carbs.1200-1600 cals
Stats: 148/185/120 Female 5"2 or 159cm
BF:
Progress: -132%

Oh, aight Built!

Goals

Things- A better silhouette. Bétter definition betwen hamstring and glute (I have ZERO!). I dont know about the quad, my mom used to me a heaby exersices when she was yung and she said she would get HUGE quad muscles. Then there is the outer things.. I think this is the worst after the leg/but definition.
What do I do about the innerthighs though? I want them gone!

Stomac- the midabbs have to get smaller.. I seriusly look preagnant! I have never had this problem before (?!).. I used to be the lower abbs, now its the mid/upper. That cant be good! This will not be to hard I think... the shoulders and waiste is the first thing I will get smaller on.
Then there is the lifelong problem of mine.. the obliques! I justdont know what to do for that. I have never gotten the side situpps or crunches right.., I cant feel anything happening when Im doing them. Plus, consider my temporary weak back please. Hm.. how bout that. What can I do for my back?

Arms- Triceps, they used to be really bad and aproportional... they are "eehm.. ok" right now but if I can get them like this now I know I can get them much better at the gym. According to MyBodyComp (?) my lower arm muscles are to small/weak compared to the rest of me.

Shoulders/Deltoid (Lateral)/side delts- I want my bony shoulders baack! I think this will be a piece of cake! *yuum..lol!*

But, Glute, Ass, poto, rumpa, arsle- REDUCE! DE-fine! I think there is stuff I shouldavoid to do here b/c ... well, my ass is (how do I say this nicely) gettoliciuse, wide and comparing to my upper bodu it doesnt fit. I have zero breast and my upperbody is very small when Im skinny. (I remember back in the days)

Gastrocnemius, calfes- I already have pretty big muscles there (from general walking) and I know I can get them even bigger and more defined. I dont think I want them bigger but defenition without flexing would be greate.

Chest/Breast- Hmm. build! Definitly build! And definition. Am I dreaming? I want some boobs! LOL.

No ya knoow! Thank you soo much!
Sponsored Links