Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#61   ^
Old Tue, Sep-14-04, 20:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 214/210/140 Female 157cm
BF:way/too/high
Progress: 5%

WOW.... WOW... WOW!!!
Look at all the awesome progress in this room!
Congrats AF.. that is great. I am actually the exact same size.. just made it back to my 16's.. I still wear my 18's though.. I have a couple of them that are falling off me.. literally.. but they are so comfy! Old Navy..love that stuff! I am still at 195.. hmm.. does the visit of my friend hamper me? Yes.. as usual.

Welcome New sexy chicks!!!
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Tue, Sep-14-04, 20:14

Plan: lc
Stats: 240/223/140 Female 5"4
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default I wanna be sexy too!!

Can I join your challenge Too!! I'm starting the SBD for the second time this year. the first time I lost 23lbs. I'd like to loose at least another 20-25lbs by Christmas. AND I NEED NEW CUTE UNDIES!!!!
  #63   ^
Old Tue, Sep-14-04, 21:38

Congrats on your loss so far Endo... WELCOME.. and good luck!
  #64   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 00:01
roll on the weekend!

Plan: atkins diet
Stats: 208/174/140 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hey endolvr!!! Welcome to our gang of chickettes! Had a semak peak on scales this morning - which is naughty as it only disappoints me! No movement as yet but I am not being strangled by my panties as much! Will not weigh until Friday which is my day! I wanna new pair if panties!!!

Congrats to all who have lost and keep up the good work chicks

xxx
  #65   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 00:10
PuertoRican Princess

Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hello all and welcome to the new one's.

No loss this morning. I've cut out the CarbSmart ice cream treats cause I think it's keeping me from losing.

We'll see what happens.

Well I'm hungry so off to eat breakfast.

Keep up the great work.
  #66   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 07:08

Plan: What-Everrrrrr
Stats: 230/129/115 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 88%

Good morning ladies!!!

Well I made 3 sheets of breakfast pizza this morning for my fellow co-workers...consisting of pillsbury crescent rolls, hash browns, chedder & swiss, sausage, ham, bacon, baby portobellos & eggs. I have to say, I made it through w/o one craving! The house smelled wonderful. I've been sweating that one out...it's my boss' birthday & the pizza was requested. No tasting for me, but I did munch on the meats as I was cooking them...mmm

I think I'm in the groove...new bra , here I come!
  #67   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 08:26
Grrrrrrowwwwwwwl

Stats: 163/145.2/135 Female 64 inches
BF:34/29/20
Progress: 64%
Post BIG welcome to all the new-comers!!

Mornin' everyone!

Just wanted to say HEY to all the new Sexy Chicks out there. The more the merrier! Victoria's Secret is going to have a boomin' holiday this year, aren't they??

I'm so excited to weigh tomorrow. I hope the 2lbs have gone so I can head to Vicky's for my new panties. I'm not going to be disappointed if they haven't (thanks to YOU Super AH), but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Three days of exercise this week; 2 killer bike rides and a quick 2 mile run (with more planned). All cardio, so maybe I won't gain...

Guess the scale will tell tomorrow

If not pounds, I'm sure I will have lost inches...that should constitute new panties too, right?

Later girls, keep up the Sexy work!!!
~JamesBLond~
  #68   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 09:58
PuertoRican Princess

BF:

Mowed my back and front yard today. We have a big one so that'll burn some calories. I hope!

Keep up the good work ya'll.

WE CAN DO IT!
  #69   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 10:07
roll on the weekend!

Plan: atkins diet
Stats: 208/174/140 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Another day done! YAY - going out for some tea with my girlfriends tonight - I hope they do stuff thats LC! Not to worry chickettes there will be no cheating from this Sexy Chick!

Stay on track gals!

We are all doing sooooooooooo well!

xxx
  #70   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 10:42
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%

Hi ladies! I very happy to be down at 300 this morning (actually my scale said 299.5 but I'm pretending I didn't see that )
I'm resting my body today for my left arm hurts alittle but to the gym tomorrow I am going!! One of my modivations is that the showers at the YMCA are so better than my leaky, non draining shower at home
  #71   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 11:06
Registered Member

Stats: 240/234/130 Female 5'-3"
BF:63%/63%/22%

I'd love to join all of you becoming sexy before Christmas. For every Goal I meet I'll go shopping for a new sexy outfit with sexy under garments. Good luck everyone, I really want to stick to this and have a great Christmas this year.

Mini Goal- 200 by Sept. 30
Mini Goal- 185 by Oct. 28
Mini Goal-170 by Nov.25
Goal for Christmas - 160 By Dec 23
  #72   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 11:11

WOW Lessara.. say good bye to that 3!! GO Girl!!

Da Peach.. that is hard, I know the feeling. I am throwing the back to school party for the staff.. and I am making stuff for about 70 people.. that will be a challenge. May I suggest a recipe I enjoy.. take 3 eggs, whisk with oregano, salt, a 1/4 cup of water, (other spices, like basil, pepper) Then put on omlette pan that is heated with oil. Allow it to cook on one side.. lightly lift letting the top runniness go under cooked side.. allow another minute..until the top looks mostly done. SLide circle onto tinfoil, put a little pizza sauce, dress it like a pizza. I know it is not the best substitute for the dough.. but I add pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, etc..
Anyhow.. same weight for me.. but I will leave it for a few days.. no looking! (I use ketostix anyhow.. that helps me guide myself)
  #73   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 11:26
PuertoRican Princess

BF:

WOO HOO Kassie, You are doing great. You will be in Twoderville by next week for sure.

YOU GO GIRL!
  #74   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 11:40

Plan: What-Everrrrrr
Stats: 230/129/115 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 88%

-super ah, that sounds awesome...I haven't gone through the recipe section yet. I haven't really had the time at home to actually prepare anything other than good old standard chicken basics (along w/ other meats), which I'm not really tired of yet. I usually skip breakfast, or grab a small handful of pepperoni on my way out...I need to eat breakfast.

Time to go buy a scale tonight...
  #75   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 15:42
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins OWL
Stats: 215/195/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Can I join in? My 21st birthday is on December 22, and I'd love to have this extra motivation to look my best by then! I'm at 204 right now, so as soon as I hit 199 ... panties! Maybe even a thong. Or not. ^_^

When I woke up today, I hated the thought of exercise, but now I want to get to the gym!