Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Thu, Sep-09-04, 14:55
AKA: Carol

Plan: High Fat Low Carb
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5' 4"
BF:? Not any more!
Progress: 100%

I have tried dreamfields pasta and I thought that it tasted great but am worried about their claim of protected carbs. I actually asked my mom to try it plain for me and to take her surgar levels for a few hours and see what happens to her sugar levels as she is a type 2 diabetic. In Ny you can find Dreamfields pasta at B.J.'s and it costs around $5.99 for 3 boxes.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Sep-09-04, 15:00
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins OWL
Stats: 208/179/170 Male 67 inches
BF:a whole bunch
Progress: 76%

iver had it a few times even one time during induction, i kno i know, it hastn ahd any negative effects, i still lost 16lbs during induction

i think its the real deal
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Sep-10-04, 05:08

Plan: Atkins, Zone
Stats: ---/155/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:

Ok...so i finally made some for supper last night...tell you the truth i was impress cause it does taste a lot like the real thing ...also its not as starcy to taste...i had it with alfredo classico and added parmesan cheese in it with a bit of olive oil...this morning i went on the scale and up 2lbs ...but thats me...i can go up and down 2lbs...at least the inches are going bit by bit...its ok with me...
  #19   ^
Old Fri, Sep-10-04, 21:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 279/247/180 Female 5' 4"
BF:Way/too/much
Progress: 32%

I have had it a few times and really enjoy it. Tastes like the real deal to me and no side effects. I do only have it once a week max though, it brings the desire to eat fresh Italian bread with it :O.

Alli
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Sep-12-04, 15:09

Plan: atkins
Stats: 265/208.5/165 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 56%

You can get it at SuperWalmart cheaper than most places. I think it is $1.97.
For some reason I love the linguine and the penne but the spaghetti wasn't so good. I probably didn't cook it the same or something.
It tastes just as good as regular pasta and I love it because the whole family can eat the same meal so it is easier for me.