Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 21:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 140/125.5/110 Female 4'11"
BF:
Progress: 48%

Thanks for the review. I've wondered about them but get turned off by the name. I don't much like things that say "soy" in them. Experience has shown.. they usually taste like soy. Not a good thing in my opinion.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 14:36

Stats: 140/120/110 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 67%

I bought one of these based on a review I read HERE last month and BOY are they good! I tried the raspberry and I'm HOOKED! They remind me of my old faves, the Zone Perfect bars, which I had to give up because of the carb count!
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Jul-08-04, 15:44
Registered Member

Stats: 201/187/120 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%
Talking

I just thought I'd bump this back up to the top, because I just tried my very first GeniSoy cruncher. Wow, are they ever good! Like, I kept eating it and I kept thinking, "this can't be low carb!" because it was just that good.

Of course, I suppose anything would taste that good to me if it wasn't an Atkins Advantage Bar

When I'm in a rush, I will often grab an Atkins to tide me over until I can have a proper meal. However, the only flavour that I like is the Cookies n' Cream. But, since that's the only flavour I eat of 'em, I'm getting pretty sick of them and I'm always looking for alternatives that suit my palette.

So, anyways, these GeniSoys...wow, so good!

PS...maybe an admin would be able to change the post icon? I confess when I went looking for a review, I was shocked that these bites o' heaven got a "thumbs down" until of course I clicked through and found it was a positive review
  #19   ^
Old Sun, Jul-11-04, 19:33
~strange as angels~

Stats: 256/249/150 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:51%/49%/30%
Progress: 7%

They all contain peanut butter. That means I can't eat them!
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Jul-11-04, 21:33

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

HECK I just order the whole box!! I LOVE the chocolate chip ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!