Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 06:56

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 395/380/165 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Goodmorning everyone.... I haven't had breakfast yet. I don't really look forward to it anymore. I think I might try the shakes....I wonder how many calories they have. I need to get in as many calories as possible.... I have trouble upping my calories but not my carbs.
As far as supplements go.... I don't take OoO or relacore. I take a multi-vitamin, calcium, and magnesium. I was taking a carb blocker but I don't think it was helping anything. I think I might try relacore.... a lot of people seem to have gotten great results from it. Where can I get it? GNC or health store, you think? Kathy, I'm glad the relacore and OoO are working for you....Congrats on the 3 inches! Well I better hit the treadmill.

Take care and keep up the good work!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 07:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/149/125 Female 5feet 2inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

Hi everyone!
My oldest is home with a stomach bug today so I haven't gotten in much exercise and I can really feel the difference. Lack of sleep probably isn't helping either.

I take a multi vitamin as well as chromium and flax seed oil. I was having an awful time during TOM but they are really helping with the pain and cravings. Chromium is supposed to be good for balancing blood sugar and flax seed oil helps with a number of things includung inflamation and constapation.

It's funny what you will share with your friends on the net.
  #3   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 10:15

Stats: 285/258/175 Female 5'5.5 inches
BF:53%
Progress: 25%

Good Afternoon!
To answer your question you can get the relacore alot of places but the cheapest I found was at K-mart. There's is 29.99 and GNC was 49.99. I hope you try it because it really has been helping alot of people. I'll tell you the OOO is my God send!!! Well I have alot of work to do will check in again later.

Kathy
  #4   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 10:25

Stats: 230/149/125 Female 5feet 2inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

Where does everyone get OoO and is it in capsules? I think I would like to try it.
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Jun-06-04, 16:26
Registered Member

Plan: today
Stats: 245/245/135 Female 5'5"
BF:100%!
Progress: 0%

Hi! Can I be a buddy, too? I need a buddy...one with rope and duct tape to secure my hands and mouth so I don't eat!!! I have slowly started LC over the last month. I lost 1lb at Friday's weigh-in club and I ate a candy bar today. I am LCing by myself. My husband "doesn't gain weight". Yes...I hate him!!! Really, he is supportive. How about :
The Bodacious Buddy Bunch??? Becky
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Jun-06-04, 16:32
Registered Member

Plan: today
Stats: 245/245/135 Female 5'5"
BF:100%!
Progress: 0%

Gracejoy and everyone, Probably being sick kept you losing. Your body burns tons of calories trying to killing off bacteria/viruses to make you healthy again. For instance, everytime my body loses one fat cell it fights tooth and nail to put it back!!!!
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-04, 17:04

Plan: LC / breastfeeding
Stats: 230/194.5/150 Female 5' 4"
BF:30%
Progress: 44%
Default Hi Guys

I was hoping to join in, it seems that we are all in that sam eweight range, and my buddy is no longer doing atkins so I was shopping around .