Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, May-24-04, 23:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/233/187 Female 177
BF:
Progress:
Exclamation I would like to meet new friends

Hello, my name is Zeina, I am a journalist, and i have been following the atkins diet for almost two years now. This is the first time ever I get into a low carb forum. I would like to meet new friends that share the same life experience. Waiting to hear from you

Last edited by Karen : Mon, May-24-04 at 23:47. Reason: Removal of email address
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 06:58
Contributing Member

Stats: 254/215/180 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 53%

...Zeina, to the forum .... drop by other member's journals as everyone is interested in meeting new people from all over the map .... have a great low carb day!!!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 07:03
Registered Member

Stats: 261/244/155 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 16%
Default Low carb friend

Hi, I am Selena and just started Atkins. I am on my 5th day and have lost 6 pounds. My total pounds to loose are 111. I would love to be able to talk to you about your experiences. Hope everything is going well with you! Have a nice day!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 08:32

Stats: 308/233/187 Female 177
BF:
Progress:

Selena, I would love to be friends with you an discuss all carbs plans and tips belive me this is the only diet that works. Unfortunately I can't access chat rooms from work, but I will reply to ur mails sent to my email address: xena4ever_25~hotmail.com.
Keep up the good work
God bless
Zeina
  #5   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 08:43

Stats: 148/125/121 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 85%

Welcome!!
You have come to the right place!
Like busybee said, drop by some journals and say hi! Just click on the journal tab on the bottom right hand corner of people's posts. And create your own journal so we can stop by yours!
  #6   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 11:05
LOVING SUMMER

Plan: COUNTING THOSE CARBS
Stats: 188/140/125 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 76%

Welcome and best of luck to you!
  #7   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 11:18
Contributing Member

Stats: 254/215/180 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 53%

How to start a journal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since this is a very frequent question, here are the steps to start a journal:

Go to the forum Home Page by clicking on the "Home" icon" or any of the other shortcuts to get there (menu bar, main logo, category bar)

Scroll down to the "My Journal / Bootcamp" section.

To start a new journal, click on the "New Thread" button, write your first entry and a title, and click "Submit".

To add entries to your journal and respond to others in their journals, click the "New Reply" button.

Linking to your journal: A link will be added automatically when you start your journal in the Journals area. The links will appear on your Profile page, under each of your posts and at the top of every forum page. To find your journal, click on the link, and it will take you to the most recent messages.

Since you mentioned that you might have trouble .... copied this for you ... and yes do please drop by and visit .... guests are always welcome .... let me know how you make out ... KAthie
  #8   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 12:09

Stats: 255/250/160 Female 5'8"
BF:kiss it goodbye
Progress: 5%

Welcome to the forum!!!! You have certainly come to the right place if you are looking to meet people who can relate to and share in your journey! We look forward to hearing more from you! Good luck and stop by my journal anytime!