Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-27-01, 11:24

Plan: atkins/proteinpower
Stats: 213/200/150
BF:HA!!!
Progress: 21%
Talking HI KASSY

Glad to meetcha

I'm doing protein power...THOUGHT i would start with atkins, but the more I read of the protein power book, the more i decided that would be a better way to go. But the intial 2 weeks on protein power allow up to 40 g carbs and i'm trying to keep mine btwn 20-30.

I know what you mean...i have seen really good results so far...when i started just 'carb cutting' before i read all the books, I was weighing 213. For two weeks i've cut carbs and since this weekend i started tracking carb intake. (before i just didn't have bread, pasta, etc).

I'm down to 205 already! its awesome! i like that the results seem to be good...and from what i hear...ppl do continue seeing movement on the scale I'm eager to start going down in SIZES!!

BATHING SUIT?? i havent dared to get into one in ages! seriously...its been a couple of years SO HOPEFULLY this summer might be the summer i'm back !!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS WEATHER?? i'm probably speaking too soon but it sure has been great around here lately, huh?

Anyway...take care and thanks so much for posting! i look forward to learning more about you and sharing in your successes!! After we reach goal we can get together for a pool party hehehe

talk to you soon,
c
Sponsored Links