Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, May-05-04, 15:32
Restarting - 9/1

Plan: 1/3/05 restart
Stats: 223/209/140 Female 68"
BF:Don't ask
Progress: 17%
Default business travel

Pet when I travel on business I usually do ok. Make sure that you have a mini fridge in your room and fill it with low carb stuff. room service usually can modify to low carb or just throw out the bun etc. Shrimp cocktail is usually a good option too if you limit the cocktail sauce.

If you find yourself in the bar with a group, order some hot wings and have a glass of red wine.

I was travelling on business for 10 days in march and I lost 3 lbs.

Good Luck.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, May-06-04, 13:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/180/135 Female 66
BF:55/35/25
Progress: 55%
Smile Day 10

Hi Brenna, cklim, Fant, Roz and Pet,
Two more days to weigh in I feel like I have lost weight. I just got a little anxious because if I have not lost I will be depressed. Whats different this time is I am not having dairy accept for a little parmesean cheese twice a week on salad. Congrats on the new job. I like steak bowls no rice no beans at Taco Bell. Roz I follow induction guide lines. The only foods I allow a lot of are protien. I have between 6-8 ounces at lunch and dinner. I have oscar myer deli style smoked ham or another lean meat with a diet soda if I get hungery before a meal. Breakfast is 2 eggs with flaxmeal and butter. The BMr calulator says I can handle 1500 per day. Oh, I am 5'6". When I am in ketosis I loose my appitite and get ambesious sp? I cleared out a bunch of shrubs and berry vines yesterday. I almost skipped lunch as it was I ate it a 3pm.
I got the best news just now. Last November I stayed with my daughter for three weeks and taught her the Atkins food plan. She weighed 332 pounds and was on the list for gastric bypass. Her husband had it and has lost 180 pounds. She called to tell my she now weighs 274
Time to start polishing crome. The best to you all. Pam