Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-04, 17:07

Plan: Cyclic Ketogenic Diet (Ti
Stats: 212/149/140 Male 5'7
BF:
Progress: 88%

hey all! maaaaaaaan crunch-time sux! have one more exam tommorow... feel so sick coz i haven't hit the gym for 3days haha... today's the end of my 36hour carb-up so i should have a lot of energy for both my exam and post-exam gym workout haha...

gotta work to my goals: -6pack (4 visible right now when i exhale and flex), and to bench 200lbs while weighing between 140 and 150lbs ... i weigh 149.5lbs and currently bench 175lbs... going to kill my chest tommorow (going to try out putting 2 more 2.5lb plates each side tommorow making it 180lbs wooot!)

nywayz, back to my discrete mathematics book
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-04, 19:04
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 125/125/120 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hey everybody! didn't exercise this morning because my hubby didn't wake me I normally take the baby during the night and that wakes me up early enough but hubby took him last night. Hes off tomorrow so I don't know how things are going to work out. Hopefully I will be able to take a really long walk! Just maybe I won't come back till noon .Good luck on the exam!! Catch you guys tomorrow! Oh, and way to go on the weights rice!Crystal
  #3   ^
Old Sun, May-02-04, 07:31
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/South Beach
Stats: 141/141/110 Female 4' 11"
BF:
Progress:

I'm in. After work, my schedule is crazy. Single mom. Three kids, all involved in 2-3 things. Run (in my car) pick up, drop off, pick up again, watch a game, etc.

Realized I could only get ex. done in the am. To help me get up at first, I set apts. w/ a trainer. Got up at 5 and was in the gym by 5:30 Mon, Wed. Fri. After a few weeks, everyone at work started noticing. I felt great all day. (Not when I first got up ) In 5 weeks, I went to a party and my friends kept commenting- 3 went and signed up.

So let that encourage you. Its will be hard, but it will be worth it.

I've slacked off after Christmas & loosing ground. So I'll join your challenge!!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, May-04-04, 23:00

Plan: Dr. Atkins New Diet Revol
Stats: 223/223/190 Male 73 inches
BF:

Where is everyone? I hope everyone is doing well and that they are so busy exercising that they dont have time to post on here lol. I was able to get in some exercise yesterday although it wasnt very early. I am hoping to get back into my early routine soon. Hopefully I wil see results soon
  #5   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 12:21

Plan: atkins, low carb
Stats: 135/113/110 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 88%
Smile

hi everyone!
i'm in too. been wanting to do the early morning exercise thing for sometime now, and have mastered the art of procrastination instead. but now things have changed.

i am running with a friend every morning at 6 am for 4 miles, and then if i have the energy, bike for another 30 min. the key for me to get started and stick with it was to make a commitment to someone else that i would meet them at 6. on days that i wake up and feel really lazy, i still go out and run, because i know i can't leave her waiting for me at our start point.

hope everyone else is finding results with this morning exercise challenge.
my energy level throughout the day is amazing, and i feel great...hope you do as well.

good luck everyone!
  #6   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 18:19

BF:

Wow I forgot about this challenge, Lets bring it back to life! Welcome Littlelove

I haven't really been doing any exercise but I am starting again, I need to whip my ass into shape , Anymore people up for the challenge? If so please join
  #7   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 07:45

BF:

Ok I hit the gym today at 8, I feel great and full of energy. Too bad I have to sit through my 3 classes each 3 hrs, I will be a little anxious nut in my seat hopefully I will make it through the lectures......Take care